It Is Indeed A Rocky Road

Assalamualaikum

  • Da'wah / Dakwah is not always an easy job. Yeah one might think that you can easily say a word or two to your spouse, and that is already a form of dakwah. In a way that is true.
  • But what if you know that your spouse is not interested in hearing your say?
  • Not every married couple is happily married you know. So does that allow one to keep quiet just because his/her partner dislikes to be "lectured"?
  • Yes, some people regard dakwah as lecture. 
  • (Oh this is not about me and Syahmi. So please do not go and tell others that I tengah complain tentang Syahm alright =)
The basic ingredient to make Rocky Road is  C H O C O L A T E. Not cooking chocolate alright. Most people would use dark chocolate for the bitterness since the other ingredients are already sweet. I used milk chocolate instead since I have no dark ones at home. STEP 1: Melt (double boil) chocolate and butter together.

Normally marshmallow is included but again I have no marshmallow at home. So I used, cubed/chunked white chocolate, double peanut butter Oreo and diced dried apricot.

  • I am proud to see my relatives, friends and acquaintances' facebook posts this year. So informative and I did learn a lot especially from the posts about Islam. 
  • With all the hadiths and history of our prophets, simply amazing. 
  • Thank you very much for sharing =)
  • See, who says it's difficult to spread the words of Allah? If you have 400 friends on facebook, at least 10 might read your post and at least 1 will keep those words in mind. 
  • Back to my initial question, I reckon the husband/wife not to stop spreading the words of Allah to his/her spouse. If he/she knows that the partner does not want to listen, then use facebook!
  • =D
  • The partner will not listen instead the partner will read his/her texts!
  • Bahaa. 

From left: Peanut butter balls cereal, Mc.V digestive biscuits and rice crispy/ies. I ended up using only digestive biscuits out of these 3. =D 

STEP 2: Mix other ingredients with the melted chocolate and butter.

  • What ever it is, do not be despaired if no one seems to care on what you had shared about Islam.
  • It is a rocky road after all. Nothing is easy at all times. Therefore accept the challenge and move on. 
  • I bet most of you who are following this blog or even in my facebook friends list know how strict I am when it comes to Zionist related products. And yet some of my friends are still oblivious and keep on promoting McDonalds and Starbucks on their facebook even though they know that their posts are publicly visible. 
  • Sometimes I do feel that they disrespect me oder my stand but hey, do you reckon that I go to their places and kill them? Just like what the Zionists are doing to the Palestinians? 
  • Hmm. I am not a Zionist hence it's a no no man.

STEP 3: Put everything in a disposable baking tray and chill it in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours. Why 3 hours? Because I did so. Bahaha.

STEP 4: Take out from the refrigerator, cut into big pieces, serve and eat!
  • Again, lets together bear in mind that nothing is and comes easy. 
  • There are times when we need to walk on silky grass and there are times when we need to climb a huge mountain. 
  • It is definitely alright to cry along the way. That is when we think about Allah the most, no? =)
  • Allah s.w.t. is constantly testing us. 
  • Be grateful if you are having problems right now. Because I'm sure the first thing that comes into your head is to seek help from Allah s.w.t.
  • Nobody is able to help you without Allah's will. 
  • Not even your spouse. 
  • =)
Be patient. 
Your time will soon come. 

Comments

Popular Posts