Welcome Blisters

Assalamualaikum

  • Allah s.w.t. had granted my wish; to be relaxed and comfortable in my own skin. 
  • But one thing for sure, I don't fancy walking in stilettos! 
  • 5 hours of sitting, standing and walking in a pair of stilettos is definitely worse than getting a paper cut for me. I should buy a pair of smart pumps instead. Just in case I need to attend another formal meeting with God knows who. 
Vege what ever you want to call this. Fuh. We (Syahmi and I) usually had this during winter. Cold outside with hot bowl of love inside. Perfect.
  • Before I go and "play" with my blisters, please lets all not waste our time and money for the Zionists. Lets together look out for other brands and products. If you don't want to do it for the Palestinians, please do it for Allah s.w.t. 
  • InshaAllah things will turn out fine. For more info on what products to boycott, please refer to the link on the right side bar. Further reading: www.inminds.com

  • I'm so out of breath to type. 
  • Hungry at the same time. 
  • Type later. Ciao. 

Comments

Popular Posts