Aidil Oh Aidil
|Not the perfect recipe I used to find on the internet.|
|A few of our Aidil Adha dishes.|
|Aunt Lisa's Nasi Tomato recipe.|
|With Turkish Apple Tea.|
|The bad brownies from Secret Recipe. Nih chocolate cake nih, bukan brownies. Yeck.|
|Like I mentioned in my 2nd last entry. We celebrated raya haji relax-relax ajo =)|
|The Su Bondo family =) Almira Josey and Amir Josey at their Tok Abah's.|
|The active girl at my aunt's beautiful home.|
|Almira: Ok listen boys. We need to make this work. Any problem?|
|Amir: What ever lah kak Almira oit ~|
Ilham: I don't want to do this! (then cry) =)
|Almira Josey captured this. A snap of her father, Mr. Josey Johan at Ilham's gradparents' home.|
- Do not ask me why there is 0 photo of Mrs. Syahmi. hergh.
- None of my family members like to become a photographer. To them, camera is not a gadget to be carried around in a pocket or a handbag. Bak kata orang Malay, "Menyemak!".
- My mom would always say this , "Alamak I forgot to capture photo or video etc." I bet dia plain lazy je tapi bagi alasan segala. Hehe.
- My job at The Sale requires me to play around with camera(s). Therefore, I have all the ridiculous skills hence I will always be the photographer und camera lady in my family.
- Next Raya siapa nak jadi photographer I? RM150 untuk 3 jam. Kerja you snap je. Editing semua I buat sendiri.
- If poor quality I pay RM100 or below.
- Ok apa RM50 satu jam. Ammah pun RM50 untuk 5jam tau.