Dosa.. Aku Tersentuh

Assalamualaikum

  • Oh Allah Azzawajalla, there are just so many things that I do not know. I am sure You know how forgetful I am. Please do not ever leave me alone and please guide me to reach your Jannah. 
  • I was not doing alright on the day of awal muharram. 
  • After done performing solat Maghrib, I rushed to my 2nd cousin's wedding in Equatorial Hotel, Bangi with mom and her husband. 
  • Once we were seated at our table, mom asked me "Did you baca doa awal/akhir tahun tadi?"
  • Of course terus rasa guilty und bersalah dekat Allah s.w.t. Dalam kepala rasa terlepas peluang mohon lindung dari syaitan dan juga pohon dosa ku yang menimbun.
  • Bukan salah suami ku tiada di sisi (husband has been my reminder but since we are two worlds apart, I didn't get his message.) atau salah orang lain, tetapi salah diri sendiri.
  • Dah lama fikir baru sedar, bukan sekadar Doa akhir tahun sahaja yang boleh di recite untuk ampun dosa, malah kalau ketika sedang memandu juga boleh memohon ampun kepada Tuhan.
  • Ya Rabb, thank you for another chance.


  • I asked my husband about repent und solat taubat etc. I know that I've been asking him the same questions since the day we met but hey, I really need assurance. 
  • I even asked for my cousin's (Aref) thoughts and opinions. He ended up forwarding me links to beautiful tazkirah(s) by Nouman Ali Khan. 
  • Please find some time to watch both videos. If you are really looking for Jannah, I''m sure you will shed at least a drop of tear =)





  • I bet I'm not the only one who is in this muddy trip. Those of you who are in the same boat as I am, I hope these videos will help you find the sea. 
  • Both my husband and cousin asked me to have faith in Allah s.w.t. and to stop worrying about whether or not Allah s.w.t. accepts my apology und Doa/Dua'.
  • And that is exactly what I'm going to do now.
  • Moga di ketemukan jalan dan berhasil. InshaAllah.
  • Jom!


Husband cepat pulang. If not I'll be the one who will catch the next flight to S.Paulo. 
You know me. I'm capable of doing anything with Allah's will.
Cepat balik!

Comments

Popular Posts