You Are You
Husband forced me to listen to Hybrid Theory.
- Oh it is quite difficult for me to always be good.
- I really need a mentor right now.
- Where should I start?
- Basically, I taught myself to learn from experience and other people.
- Be it from the behaved ones to the rascals. It took me years to accept the fact that nobody is perfect. I used to ask questions like "Why did she do that?!" oder "Why did he do this?!" etc.
- I was sent to a boarding school when I was 15. While in there, I did some awful things but I still managed to smile :-)
- Alright a confession:
Once, I did create a false signature on my friend's outing card as the warden in charge was not in and we were desperately needed to catch a bus to visit our classmate in a hospital. Weeks later, that particular friend of mine felt bad hence she reported to another warden. Since she was being Islamic, I respected her decision. So both of us were called to meet a few other wardens and the HEP. My punishments were: I had to report to the school guard every 5 hours (if I'm not mistaken) and to be caned once (but this never did happen and I still wonder why).
But why the hassle?
I was the vice president of school disciplinary board kot!Peace y'all =D
- Sikit pun I tak menyesal. I have no regrets at all for doing it.
- Well, I don't see that as lalai negligence in carrying out my duty. I just hated the fact that the warden should be in his office at that particular minute but he was not. So if I were to wait for him, we would have missed the bus. Our school was right in the middle of "nowhere". There were no frequent buses or cabs. Now you tell me what will you do if you were in my shoes.
- At some point during the punishment period, I went to see my Islamic Studies tutor, telling her that I do not wish to continue being an LDP (24 hours prefect). She convinced me that no one else was eligible for that particular post. So I stayed until SPM (like O Level. Even worse.) was over.
- This is one of the events that I never did question on someone's action. I didn't question on why my friend decided to report about my action. I knew her and how Islamic she is. It is wrong for me to confront and yell at her for telling.
- As of now, I manage to reduce the number of unnecessary questions in my head. I believe that Allah s.w.t. is always with me and never fails to protect me from negative influence.
|This was our room. I don't know what type of room this is. You need to google for it yourself. I'm just plain lazy to do so =)|
- There you go. I've always been this way. I won't admit defeat, not until I try. If I know that I'm in the right track, then I will just do it.
- Allah s.w.t. cipta kita berbeda-beda. Ada yang pandai bercakap, ada yang gagah etc. Kita punya ability berbeda. Jadi kalau I boleh break the rules and go against someone who is superior than me, you might not have the ability and courage to do so.
- Therefore hidup ni saling bergantung. I need you and you need me. Honestly, I do not have green hands. Hence I need someone who can help me to grow my plants. I am also bad in writing thesis or report hence Malaysia needs people who is not like me.
- Am I making sense?
|You are one of the reasons why I have all the courage to fight. Thank you for always be my quarrel partner mama =D hehe|
- Take this chance to know yourself. Recognize your own ability and just be you as long as it is not against Syarak.
- If you are good at entertaining others, you might want to pursue a career as the head of rombongan umrah oder haji.
- Do not force yourself to be a painter.
My cinta, oh yes I still miss you.