- Yours truly just got back from i-City in Shah Alam with Syahmi.
- Sumpah bad traffic! Since it opens at 7pm daily, people tend to go after solat Maghrib. Hence from 8pm onwards, nightmare :(
- The car park fee is RM10 per entry. So I reckon that you carpool.
- The rides are definitely not free of charge.
|Tadaa. See. I told you. This was taken on Thursday night. Can you imagine how i-City parking spaces will look like on Saturday night? I leave that to your imagination.|
- We just wanted to see and experience the "city" ourselves. Personally, I think it is kinda cool to have such place in Malaysia.
- It is definitely a place where you can snap-snap, pose and enjoy with your family.
- There are rides suitable for kids age 3 and above.
- I didn't know that an event by BN is still ongoing at i-City, so we managed to visit a few stalls selling Malaysian products und food und beverages. (The event ends on 31st if I'm not mistaken).
- And guess what, there was a stall selling 1Malaysia products! We went in and most of the prices on tags end with the number 9.
- A 500ml of drinking water is RM0.29 = RM0.30.
- A can of sardines is RM2.99 = RM3.00
- A pack of biscuits = RM2.*9
- Allahuakbar. Not everything in that shop is cheaper than other supermarts! I know because I have been doing the groceries at Mydin y'all =) (agak-agak nak go out for a breakfast with me, ya silakan set date di Mydin. hehe.)
- They claimed that those products are meant for low income earners but Mydin 1.5L drinking water is RM0.10 cheaper than 1M 1.5L drinking water. So how now brown cow?
- Of course lah Mydin nak products dia lagi laku!
|mein Mann. Can you see the ride above his head? RM5 per person.|
|Mr. Peacock. Klasse.|
|Battle of The Band. (behind) Co-current with Ceramah Ustaz and Ustazah. Isk.|
|The Kedai Rakyat I bebel atas =)|
|We only got this, a bottle of 1M drinking water. Thirsty yo. Syahmi said this right after having some of the water, "mmm..terasa darah BN." aduh...|
- I had fun strolling with husband at i-City.
- Hope you did something enjoyable with your spouse too!
- Life is too short to live in anger.
- May our love lasts, for eternity.
Haaaa. Will tell you where did I go during Boxing Day in the NEXT entry. InshaAllah. hehe.