Alhamdulillah

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

I don't even know how to follow my own blog! =D How did you guys find the "follow" button?

video
The video above: Almira has improved in playing the organ. She now can play more than one finger and knows how to coordinate her thumb, index und middle finger. Bravo! She even taught her bear to play the organ.  Super cute =) I will upload that next time. 
  • Heyho! How was your holiday? Mine ist fantastich. The two little munchkins were around und my father und Aunt Lisa arrived 2 days ago. To sum things up, I got to meet everyone! (except for my inlaws since they were out of town for a couple of days.)
  • Syahmi shared with me a line from Al-Quran a few days ago:
Sesungguhnya Allah telah membeli dari orang-orang mu'min, diri dan harta mereka dengan memberikan syurga untuk mereka. Mereka berperang pada jalan Allah; lalu mereka membunuh atau terbunuh. (Itu telah menjadi) janji yang benar dari Allah di dalam Taurat, Injil dan Al'Quran. Dan siapakah yang lebih menepati janjinya (selain) daripada Allah? Maka bergembiralah dengan jual beli yang telah kamu lakukan itu, dan itulah kemenangan yang besar.

Surah At-Taubah ayat 111.

  • I know that some of you would like to change, to be a better person but people around you are sooooo unsupportive. 
  • Don't worry. Do not stop trying. Don't let others stop you from being a better muslim. Remember, Allah s.w.t. janji Syurga kepada orang-orang yang berkorban untuk Islam =) 
  • Whereas others don't promise you anything. If they do, there are great possibilities that they don't mean what they say. 
  • Allah tidak mengukiri janji. 
  • If anything e-mail me alright. 
  • Oh and I received a question about "adab" oder "manners". Will share with you next time, inshaAllah ;-)
  • Alright, now lets look at what Chef Almira prepared for CNY!
Hmm... how do I do this Tok Mama?

Oh just mix butter with flour. Easy!

Almira's und Aunt Ayla's curry puff mixtures. 

Weee~ This is how you do it.

Then show your puff dough to the camera.

Not forgetting to rest the dough in air!
  • Now lets take a look at what Amir had to go through during CNY =)



I got bullied by my Aunt Ayla! She put her jog hijab on me :(  She got the hijab from hijabstore2u.com


My Uncle Syahmi with Chinese und Bugis traits bullied me too. Happy Chinese New Year uncle! Where's my angpow?

The only time I got to play with my bear peacefully. 

Allahuma yassir wallatu'asir.

Comments

Popular Posts