|Best juga kalau view dari haus nampak seluruh kawasan jajahan.|
- We went to view another haus last night. Again, not a perfect one but the best we've seen so far.
- We tried to broaden our search area und neighborhood aber we ended up back to square one.
- Husband would love to have ein home near his offices. Meaning ein home in between his 2 offices.
- So how now brown cow?
- Months ago we did book for an apartment in Bukit Jelutong aber there was a problem with the title. We waited for 3 months aber the problem was still there. Hence we decided to forget about it und alhamdulillah we got our $$ back.
- Since we don't like the ambience, we are grateful for such incident =D
- If we dislike the ambience, why did we book for that unit in the first place?
- Answer: We simply need the space.
|Best juga if haus tu ada tempat air celup-celup kaki canggini.|
- Our stuffs from UK are just too many to fit into Mom's. So we have some stuffs kept at Ibu's und some at Bapak's.
- Ni belum bawak balik K-Mix, pressure cooker, smoothie machine, food processor, toys, baby pram, baby high chair und segala tok nenek.
- Eh eh don't be surprised ok. Our friends siap bawa balik almari, meja and such tau! Complete their whole haus. Genius betul.
|Best juga kalau haus tu ada Amir setiap hari.|
- We have tried to search for ein haus to be called home since last year.
- With a tight budget, it is quite difficult for us to settle for one.
- Therefore the experience of haus hunting is quite interesting aber tiring und sometimes it leads to disappointment.
- Well for us, most of the time =p
- Allahuma yassir wallatu'asir.
- Another moment that will be cherished.
- Thank you Allah.
|Bagus juga kalau ada Almira (Amir's elder sister) setiap hari di haus tu.|
- Yours truly is currently busy updating The Sale, K.Ayla Store und running errands.
- InshaAllah will post another entry tonight.
- Perhaps a long one.