Rapat Yang Anggun

Assalamualaikum
Captured by Ili Johan. A pretty one at Janda Baik.

  • Alhamdulillah, I have always been surrounded by warmhearted friends. Some are more altruistic while some are definitely considerate.
  • I know that to some of us, finding good friends is not that easy. 
  • If you were brought up in a negative environment, you might not know what kind really means.
  • If you were brought up in a positive environment, you might shed tears when you heard one speaks foul language. 
  • At the end of the day, who should be blamed?
From left: Fara D, Dalila, Norita, Ili, Halim, Nordin, Saiful, Idaliza (Saiful's wife), yours truly, Mr. Syahmi
Front row: Iman, Fairus, Nurul Hidayah, Asrifah, Nadiah.
They know what I was like back in MRSM but I do hope they keep to themselves. Hehehe. (Credits to Ili Johan for the photo.)

  • It is unfair for us to blame others. 
  • I believe that most of us have the ability to differentiate what is right and what is wrong. 
  • It is not a brilliant step to totally ditch your old negative friends instead you should engage with the good ones and to welcome the negative ones too. No?
  • Yes. This is definitely easier said that done. 
Of course I have to upload a photo of the cool photographer, Ili =) Hehe. Dalila and Ili Johan (my long lost sister ke? =p), both came from different backgrounds but we do get along easily!

  • My mom post an entry about her friends in Arian Queen. Indeed she has lots of great friends whom she always hangs out with. 
  • At the age of 50 plus, they still remain as good friends. They do encourage and always be there for each other through thick and thin. 
  • Alhamdulillah I have mine too. These friends of mine whom I call sahabat. And obviously, I will address them by their own name in this blog of mine in all entries. 
  • Of course I won't blog about my enemies. Hehe. Wait, I do not have one. And I do not wish to have an enemy alright. ;)

I recognize all of you even from the back. Well, a sahabat should know you inside out, no? Ooo scarynya. Jangan skodeng time tengah shower even though toilets sebelah-sebelah ya =D Tapi yang paling penting is to look after each other walaupun hidup mati susah senang ditentukan oleh Tuhan, ditentukan oleh Allah Azzawajalla. 

  • I used to have a lady friend whom I felt awkward to be with. We have different wavelengths and energy. With Allah's will, we didn't get along not long after we met. 
  • We decided to move on and lead our separate ways. We are not enemies just that we are not as close as we used to be. 
  • Another friend of mine would only gave me a call when she needed my help. This happened yearsss ago when I was still "young". =) 
  • Being Ayla Johan, I confronted her, told her how unhappy I was and alhamdulillah, we are still friends up until now. 
  • The moral of the story is, we have all rights to choose friends. Do not join a clan and take them for granted. 
  • And don't let yourself to be forced to do negative things alright. 

I am married to a friend of mine too =) Mr. Syahmi was my classmate back in college. He was my lecture mate in Southampton. And now he is indeed my leader and my saviour. 

  • I believe that being in a good crowd makes you a beautiful person.
  • So my dearest friends und sahabat, if I am not beautiful, I blame all of you!
  • Bah! Haha
  • =p
Every schools I attended, with Allah's will, I managed to make at least a friend Rapat Yang Anggun. 
Alhamdulillah. 
Hope you are too.

Comments

Popular Posts