Rapat Yang Anggun
|Captured by Ili Johan. A pretty one at Janda Baik.|
- Alhamdulillah, I have always been surrounded by warmhearted friends. Some are more altruistic while some are definitely considerate.
- I know that to some of us, finding good friends is not that easy.
- If you were brought up in a negative environment, you might not know what kind really means.
- If you were brought up in a positive environment, you might shed tears when you heard one speaks foul language.
- At the end of the day, who should be blamed?
- It is unfair for us to blame others.
- I believe that most of us have the ability to differentiate what is right and what is wrong.
- It is not a brilliant step to totally ditch your old negative friends instead you should engage with the good ones and to welcome the negative ones too. No?
- Yes. This is definitely easier said that done.
|Of course I have to upload a photo of the cool photographer, Ili =) Hehe. Dalila and Ili Johan (my long lost sister ke? =p), both came from different backgrounds but we do get along easily!|
- My mom post an entry about her friends in Arian Queen. Indeed she has lots of great friends whom she always hangs out with.
- At the age of 50 plus, they still remain as good friends. They do encourage and always be there for each other through thick and thin.
- Alhamdulillah I have mine too. These friends of mine whom I call sahabat. And obviously, I will address them by their own name in this blog of mine in all entries.
- Of course I won't blog about my enemies. Hehe. Wait, I do not have one. And I do not wish to have an enemy alright. ;)
- I used to have a lady friend whom I felt awkward to be with. We have different wavelengths and energy. With Allah's will, we didn't get along not long after we met.
- We decided to move on and lead our separate ways. We are not enemies just that we are not as close as we used to be.
- Another friend of mine would only gave me a call when she needed my help. This happened yearsss ago when I was still "young". =)
- Being Ayla Johan, I confronted her, told her how unhappy I was and alhamdulillah, we are still friends up until now.
- The moral of the story is, we have all rights to choose friends. Do not join a clan and take them for granted.
- And don't let yourself to be forced to do negative things alright.
|I am married to a friend of mine too =) Mr. Syahmi was my classmate back in college. He was my lecture mate in Southampton. And now he is indeed my leader and my saviour.|
- I believe that being in a good crowd makes you a beautiful person.
- So my dearest friends und sahabat, if I am not beautiful, I blame all of you!
- Bah! Haha
Every schools I attended, with Allah's will, I managed to make at least a friend Rapat Yang Anggun.
Hope you are too.