Fisabilillah

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


Rasulullah s.a.w bersabda, maksudnya:
"Siapa yang keluar untuk menuntut ilmu maka ia berjuang fisabilillah hingga ia kembali".

 
Riwayat At-Tarmizi dan Ad-Darimi
Bon Voyage!


  • Alhamdulillah. Azeem has finally arrived in Melbourne, alone. 
  • Still waiting for his status aber I believe that he is doing fine now. Waiting for his 19.7kg luggage perhaps. 
  • =)
  • As my only younger brother and whom I have been taking care of since I was 11 year-old, I did shed some tears last night. T_T
  • Aber I'm alright as soon as he was out of my vision. I told myself that he's leaving for Bukit Jelutong (our cousin's house).
  • At the end of the day, my dearest younger brother is out, berjuang fisabilillah until he returns home  in July perhaps (winter holiday)?
  • =)
  • Allah s.w.t. please make things easy for Azeem Johan. 







  • Auf wiedersehen!

Comments

Popular Posts