Super Sonic

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

  • At 1045 hours, I'm done uploading photos on The Sale, processing orders, sending items to the post office and filling in cupboards ie. groceries shopping for the first half of March. 
  • And guess what, Allah s.w.t. gave me an instant reward! Tadaa:
Got this for free since I bought a litre of Dutch Lady Milk.
=D
  • And yes, I'm having it now. And I'm not saving either for my niece or nephew. Wahahahahahahahahahahahahah =))
  • Slurrpp slurrppp ~

  • I love being a super lady. Please do not picture me in the "Superman" outfit! ;)
  • Being able to do most things myself. 
  • Aber I still rely on my husbands to... to... hmmm... to...
  • I can't think of any for now! 
  • Hahaha. 
  • Nah~ Syahmi does help me with a lot of stuffs other than bringing $$ home. He is such a supportive husband.
  • It's just that whenever he is at work, I will be doing stuffs, of course alone!
  • I'm not complaining aber I kind of like it though =D
  • Well, at least my husband volunteered to send and fetch me from my Saturday work and any other meetings whenever he is around =)
  • God bless.
  • Aber the two people that always get me hyperactive are:
Almira Alhassan AlAyoubi!

Amir Albanna!


  • As of now, I am still unable to go out on a date with these two munchkins at the same time. 
  • This is due to the no baby car seat in my car. =(
  • I do take Almira out once in awhile, just the two of us. 
  • Sometimes to the playground, out for a quick lunch or even just to a minimart. 
  • I wonder what it is like to have to care for a baby 24/7. 
  • Tiring? Lack of "me time"?
  • I don't know. But I do hear lots of complaints from various people. 
  • For eg: "It's difficult to travel with small kids =(" or "I don't have time to do this and that since the birth of my beloved child =("
  • Are you feeling the same moms?
video

  • I super don't know.



Comments

Popular Posts