- At 1045 hours, I'm done uploading photos on The Sale, processing orders, sending items to the post office and filling in cupboards ie. groceries shopping for the first half of March.
- And guess what, Allah s.w.t. gave me an instant reward! Tadaa:
|Got this for free since I bought a litre of Dutch Lady Milk.|
- And yes, I'm having it now. And I'm not saving either for my niece or nephew. Wahahahahahahahahahahahahah =))
- Slurrpp slurrppp ~
- I love being a super lady. Please do not picture me in the "Superman" outfit! ;)
- Being able to do most things myself.
- Aber I still rely on my husbands to... to... hmmm... to...
- I can't think of any for now!
- Nah~ Syahmi does help me with a lot of stuffs other than bringing $$ home. He is such a supportive husband.
- It's just that whenever he is at work, I will be doing stuffs, of course alone!
- I'm not complaining aber I kind of like it though =D
- Well, at least my husband volunteered to send and fetch me from my Saturday work and any other meetings whenever he is around =)
- God bless.
- Aber the two people that always get me hyperactive are:
|Almira Alhassan AlAyoubi!|
- As of now, I am still unable to go out on a date with these two munchkins at the same time.
- This is due to the no baby car seat in my car. =(
- I do take Almira out once in awhile, just the two of us.
- Sometimes to the playground, out for a quick lunch or even just to a minimart.
- I wonder what it is like to have to care for a baby 24/7.
- Tiring? Lack of "me time"?
- I don't know. But I do hear lots of complaints from various people.
- For eg: "It's difficult to travel with small kids =(" or "I don't have time to do this and that since the birth of my beloved child =("
- Are you feeling the same moms?
- I super don't know.