50 cents und 50p

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.
Sopan lah sungguh Almira Alhassan Alayoubi.
Sitting on her Winnie The Pooh while watching one of her
favorite movies.

  • Nowadays, I can't even get a bun for 50cents. If I were to get something from a humble restaurant, I can only afford to pay for a tiny plate of "sambal nasi ayam".
  • I am not complaining aber I am amazed on how time flies so fast. 
  • Back in 1990, I used to go to a shop across my grandfather's home with my brothers und cousins. With 50cents in hand, I got myself 3 packs of bubblegum. A pack contains 3 bubblegums. Therefore I had 9 which I kept inside my pocket together with the balance 20 cents.
  • =)
  • Oder sometimes I would get myself bubble yang dalam tiub lepas tu tiup guna straw. Do you know that bubble? I tak tahu nama. 
  • The owner of the shop would say this "Anak Johe?" ("Anak Johan?"). I nodded with a smile and left. 
  • With only 50 cents, I am one of the happiest kids in that kampung.
  • =)

  • Back in the year 1997, I went for a school trip to Wales. My mom gave me £5 cash which to me is a lot. Aber after spending £1.50 for a pony ride by the beach, I was left with £3.50.
  • If I'm not mistaken, I bought myself a small Wales purse for £2.00 hence I'm left with £1.50. 
  • We then headed to a funfair which I played a £1.00 game und there was only £0.50 left in my new Wales purse when I started to feel thirsty. 
  • The cheapest drink available was £0.80 at the funfair. Being me, not wanting to borrow money from anyone (up until now I would do anything rather than borrowing $$ from anyone), I tahan sampai balik rumah in Birmingham. 
  • =D  

  • 50 cents und 50p are less powerful nowadays. 
  • Aber I cherish the memories I had with them.
  • What will Almira Alhassan Alayoubi und Amir Albanna think about 50cents?


Mango Black Banna Sling Bag for only RM120 inclusive of Poslaju fee.
Visit us at The SALE.
Click here for direct link.



Comments

Popular Posts