|We like Kelapa Jelly.|
Aha! Now you know what to get both of us for our Birthday.
This was taken in Kota Bharu. RM1 for a big cup! Not like in Selangor,
RM1 for a small dadih cup with little coconut flesh :(
Almira asked me to speak to her on the phone yesterday.
Almira: Aunty Ayla buat apa tuu?
Almira: Makan apaa?
Ayla: Makan meee.
Almira: Mee apaa?
Ayla: Mee supp. (padahal instant noodle.haha)
Almira: Sup apaa?
Ayla: Sup ayamm.
Almira: Tok mama manaa?
Ayla: Tok mama workk.
Almira: Work kat manaa?
Ayla: Dekat Kajangg.
Almira: Jauh kee?
Almira: Aunty tak work kee?
Ayla: Aunty work pagii.
Then she continued interrogating me about her Uncle Syahmi. Same questions like she asked about her Tok Mama =)
- The reason why there are two letters at every end of a sentence is just to give you a rough picture on how Almira always highlight her questions.
- I didn't ask her anything just to avoid her from stop asking. Aber I love to answer all of her questions ;-)
|She managed to pose with her "peace". The funny Almira.|
ich liebe dich.
- Some of us find comfort in $$. Yeah?
- Initially we find that our work is so stressful aber when it comes to the end of the month, we suddenly turn into the most jovial people on earth.
- It looks like $ kills all of our sorrow.
- Und when the middle of the next month arrives, we start to make negative comments again about our work, about our bosses, about our colleague, und etc.
- Some of us find comfort in food. No?
- When we are in the midst of confusion oder problem, we would drive to the nearest Secret Recipe to get a slice of lemon meringue pie.
- We would eat und eat until our dining table can no longer be seen.
- Aber the minute we stop eating, we are down again due to the unsolved problem.
- Some of us find comfort in entertainment. Yeah?
- We would hangout with "friends" in any expensive hype bars oder clubs.
- Updating facebook status with "Chillin out at **** with my girls. F**k you!".
- Tak pasal-pasal pulak guna foul language.
|Amir Albanna with his Uncle Syahmi. Just woke up from his afternoon nap.|
Then bising lapar. =D
- The story goes on.
- I admit that sometimes I do find comfort in food.
- Haha =D
- Aber most of the time, listening to Almira Alhassan Alayoubi und Amir Albanna makes me superbly alright.
- (Oh Amir now fights with her sister for the phone!)
- Und du?
I reckon that budak-budak perempuan Melayu kita yang guna bahasa
kasar patut di marahi oleh ahli keluarga.
Perasan tak ramai remaja yang kalau dia bersama "gang" dia,
masing-masing akan cakap kuat and guna tone tinggi.
Not forgetting perkataan-perkataan yang jijik.
But bila bersama "kekasih", automatically transform jadi kucing.
How now brown cow?
|If not 2013, then 2014. inshaAllah.|