Got A Problem?
|Witnessing my family gets along with each other|
does help in reducing my pain. Oh Allah, danke und schon.
- Everyone has problems. Aber what makes us different is the way we solve them. Sometimes a huge problem to me might be a small one to you. Vice versa.
- When we were small, our parents took care of everything. We didn't know how to care for ourselves. When we got into trouble at school, we would just shout und cry while our parents made the effort to meet our discipline teacher, etc. etc.
- Aber now, being parents, we can't just shout und cry for our parents. Hoping that they will sort things out. No. It doesn't happen that way. Aber then how?
- Is there a "Problem Solving" Class? Yes, there is. The class runs everyday in our lives. It is not a one to 20 students session aber it is more on self experience. Aber how are we going to solve problems that are new to us?! Is there a guide oder something?
- Yes. Al-Quran und Sunnah. Our prophet Muhammad s.a.w. faced more difficulties compared to us. He had to go through so much trouble und pain for the sake of spreading the words of Allah s.w.t. und Islam.
Now hath come unto you light from God and a plain Scripture whereby Allah guideth him who seeketh His good pleasure unto paths of peace. He bringeth them out of darkness unto light by His decree, and guideth them unto a straight path [al-Qur'an 5:16]
- If we have a family problem such as "How to punish disobedient wives", look into the Al-Quran und Sunnah. If we run out of idea on how to structure an Islamic governance, look into the Al-Quran und Sunnah. If we have debts und do not have a single penny in our pockets, do not settle them by mailing the Al-Quran und Sunnah to the lenders. We should know our responsibilities as borrowers.
This is the scripture whereof there is no doubt, a Guidance unto those who ward off (evil). [al-Qur'an 2:2]
- We could also learn from other people. Observe those who surround us. Adapt to their positive attitude und also learn the negative ones so that we are able to differentiate.
- It is alright to share certain problems with others. Aber be selective. The best person to share with is your spouse. Aber if you are having a problem with your partner, I reckon that you speak to a reliable person. What ever it is, do not forget to seek guidance from Allah s.w.t.
And, those who are endowed with knowledge, can see that the Revelation sent down to thee, O Muhammad, from thy Lord is the Truth; and that it guides people to the path of the Exalted, Worthy of all Praise. [al-Qur'an 34:6]
|Rasa seperti baru 3-4 hari bernikah. To the newly weds,|
I reckon that you always remind each other about how wonderful it was
during your akad nikah. ,
|You know that you can always count on me. |
We all miss you.
- The most difficult part of my job is to find fantastic deals during procurement so that I am able to provide you lot with handbags that are RM350 und below. Fuhh~
- The funnest part is to receive messages from you lot, telling me how satisfied you are with your purchase.
- Syukur syukur. Thank you for supporting The Sale.
- InshaAllah I will continue bringing you lot non-Zionist related brands at low affordable prices.
- Brands such as DKNY, Calvin Klein, Kate Spade und Armani are contributing to Zionist. You can double check this with inMinds. Nowadays, these brands produce beautiful products at affordable prices. Sort of like nearly monopolizing the middle class branded goods.
- Therefore, my mission is to introduce you (especially the Malaysians) to other great alternatives. Brands that are not related to Zionist. Currently, what we have on The Sale are Clarks, Zara, Mango, Marc.B, Cath Kidston etc.
- I will bring in other famous UK brands such as Radley (it is not a sin to wear a bag with a dog logo on it), Jasper Conran, und JaneNorman perhaps a few of Karen Millen. InshaAllah. InshaAllah.
- To all, Jazakumullah Khayr.
|Marc. B Handbag. RM200 (inclusive of Poslaju fee)|
Click here for direct link.