Sampaikan

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


Clarks Bellini Boots :RM200 only!
"Beli ni" Hehe. Click here for direct link. 


  • We always heard this:
The Prophet SAW used to tell his Companions to do : "Convey (knowledge) from me even if it is just one aayah" [Bukhari].


  • Do not be afraid, do not be shy. Allah Azzawajalla is always with us. 
  • Pray for courage und strength, you'll do fine. inshaAllah.
  • I will come up with another post later in the day. Sort of like my hands are tied at the moment. hehe =)
  • If I'm not mistaken, this is the second time I attached the video below. I reckon that you watch this.
  • The movie Sang Murabbi is way better than what ever series that are available in slot Akasia on TV3. 


  • Be good und do good.
  • You'll get the reward from Allah s.w.t. in ways beyond your imagination. 
  • inshaAllah 
  • ;)


Comments

Popular Posts