- I am a sceptic. I don't believe in taking supplements will make you healthier. Especially all these manjakani lah, etc. etc. Aber I am consuming oils at the moment =(
- Und I also don't believe in urut-urut badan kaki tangan kepala segala will heal you and buat you pregnant kalau tak dapat pregnant.
- The only pill and oil I take every morning are Folic Acid, Evening Primrose Oil und Habbatus Sauda Oil. As prescribed by myself und husband. hahahaha =D
- Many recommended me to consume Folic Acid 3 months before pregnant. Evening Primrose Oil is good at treating Eczema aber words have been spreading that it is used to relieve PMS symptoms and some arthritis-related conditions.
Read more: http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/evening-primrose-000242.htm#ixzz1qMq77APL
- As for Habbatus Sauda, I don't consume it every morning now. Twice to thrice a week is sufficient.
- I will surely stop consuming Folic Acid und Evening Primrose Oil soon aber I will continue taking Habbatus Sauda. I have a strong believe; everything that our prophet Muhammad s.a.w. said is always true. He reckoned that we consume Habbatus Sauda und other 6-7 food.
Be story by Aisyah R.A, she hear Rasulullah S.A.W said: “Truthfully Al-Habbatus Sauda’ can cure all diseases except Al-Sam”. I asked. “What is Al-Sam? he answer, “Al-Sam is death”
History by Imam Bukhari.
From Buraidah, Rasulullah S.A.W said: “At Habbatus Sauda’ a remedy for all diseases except death”. History by Abu Nu’aim in Book of Al-Tibb in assembly hadith sahih no. 1819.
From Abu Hurairah, he heard Rasulullah saw said:“At Habbatus Sauda’ there is a cure for all diseases except Al-Sam namely death”. History by Bukhari (10:118-119) ; Muslim (7:25) ; Ibnu Majah (2:342) ; Tarmizi (2:3 at Month Edition) ; and Ahmad (2:241) through history Sufyan bin ‘Uyainah from Al-Zuhri and Abu Salamah.
|Ambi Pur pun ada ;) We have changed to Glade.|
- Ada pula yang sceptical about online shopping, traditional medicine, mitigating climate change, und etc.
- I once spoke to a lady who said this to me, "We don't do online shopping. We don't trust the sellers." Saying that right to my face was something I didn't expect she would do aber I didn't take it hardly since both my husband und I know how her behaviour is like.
- Und another thing is, it is difficult to convince a sceptic to accept something that he/she has no believe in. It is like convincing a sciencetologist that there is Allah s.w.t.
- If you do not know how to spot a sceptic, start a conversation about a distinct issue with someone. If he/she always expresses negative comments und makes negative remarks on the topic you bring up, most likely he/she is sceptical to that particular issue.
- The main thing is, if we stumbled upon a sceptic, do not show how uncomfortable we are with him/her. Nak nak yang cara cakap tu irritating sangat. Kita keep cool je and senyum je alright ;)
- Takut nanti jadi gaduh. Dua-dua tidak sabar and masing-masing nak paksa each other terima opinions masing-masing.
- Bikin Ribut!
|Bought these little fruit tarts from my friend.|
If you would like to purchase these tarts, contact me.
I'll then direct you to her.
|Mama's PA came to our home to deliver this.|
How thoughtful he is. =)