Usah Gusar Wahai Sayang

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

  • If you think what you're having right now is not enough oder too little, think about those who are more unfortunate. You'll be surprised on how blessed you are. 
  • While others (especially children) are suffering, some of us are enjoying life puffing cigarettes und some of us are too busy watching favourite shows on the entertaining tube. 
  • I found the video below last night before I went to bed. Since it was already about 1:00a.m, I was too tired to watch it until the end so I resume watching it now (yes literally while typing this entry).
  • Spend sometime to watch. I bet those who are behind this video, they care. So we should too. 


  • Lets together do something to make the world a better place. 
  • If not for ourselves, then do it for our children. 
  • Sedikit-dikit lama-lama jadi bukit. 
 
 

Available on The Sale.

    Comments

    Popular Posts