Where Are We?

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

UPDATE: My cousin told me that the video below is a scam. According to her, Kony has stopped doing such horrible things to the kids. The video below pula dibuat untuk meraih keuntungan sendiri bagi Jason dan kawan-kawan. I found a text on Al-Jazeera.com yang tak setuju dengan Kony 2012. Click here to read in depth. Wallahua'alam. 
  • I've heard about Kony 2012 weeks ago aber nothing made me google for it oder watch it on youtube. I only read a brief text about Kony on facebook. 
  • Aber yesterday, my husband watched Kony 2012 on youtube und I joined him. Allah...just a few minutes later I found myself shedding tears. 
  • My husband told me on how he had the idea of helping the children of Africa since he was a teenager. With lack of resources, support und other influences (linkin park, Top Gear, etc. =p) overpowering, I understand why he had his intention put to a halt. 

  • I'm the type who is so sensitive when it comes to children. I can't even witness a child being scolded. Even though I am not as "child friendly"as my friends who are now mothers to their own kids, I would do anything to protect the young ones ... especially my two little babies, Almira Alhassan Alayoubi und Amir Albanna. 
  • For Kony to abduct young girls und turn them into sex slaves, is so monstrous. 
  • For Kony to abduct young boys und turn them into young "armies"killing innocent people including their own parents, is so inhumane. 
  • What if Kony takes our children?We would go nuts right.
UPDATE: My cousin told me that the video above is a scam. According to her, Kony has stopped doing such horrible things to the kids. The video pula dibuat untuk meraih keuntungan sendiri bagi Jason dan kawan-kawan. I found a text on Al-Jazeera.com yang tak setuju dengan Kony 2012. Click here to read in depth.  Wallahua'alam.
  • If Jason und his team are real (aber not culprits trying to take money out of others generosity), I adore their tremendous efforts. It took them years to produce such video. Not all things can be solved within days. We just need to stay strong und don't give up. Have faith in Allah s.w.t.
  • Same goes to boycotting Zionist related products. One says that, "Alah stakat boycott McDonald's ni berapa sen sangat. Tak ada effect pun."
  • Do you know that there are shops that support Zionist apartheid gulung tikar due to the boycotting? Haa... Kita tak tahu sebab kita tak ambil tahu! Kita ni lebih nak tahu esok Kim Kardashian pakai baju apa, Lisa Surihani kahwin dengan siapa, etc.etc. while orang macam Jason ni yang bertungkus lumus helping others und trying his best to make the world a better place. 
  • Now you cakap kat I balik, what did Ayla Johan do to help other people? Pesanan ini untuk semua termasuk I, Syahmi, my family und friends. 
  • If you feel like helping me und my friends in creating a better community und reaching “Hayatan Thayyibah”, you are welcome to attend Love Being A Mother Seminar on the 15th April 2012.
  • Info:


2.0 TEMA : VISSION PASSION ACTION

3.0 OBJEKTIF

1) Mempertingkatkan komitmen sebagai Ibu sepanjang hayat.
2) Membangunkan Visi pengurus rumah yang punya upaya holistik mengurus kehidupan keluarga. 
3) Membangunkan dan mengukuhkan Passion ibu-ibu yang mampu menjana pendapatan dari rumah. (personally, I think yang ni tak penting sangat)
4) Membangunkan potensi para ibu dan membekalkan mereka dengan kemahiran mengoptimumkan rutin harian bagi melakar kejayaan dunia akhirat.
5) Membentuk pasukan atau kumpulan sokongan berdasarkan passion ibu–ibu yang hadir.

4.0 YURAN
RM 55 seorang
RM 100 untuk 2 orang
RM 140 untuk 3 orang 

  • Yang I highlighted in red to I rasa paling penting. 
  • Seats are limited. Therefore please register before Friday, 23rd March 2012. Invite your friends and realtives. Datang ramai, dapat discount as stated above. 
  • Nursery is provided.
  • If ada soalan dan ragu-ragu, boleh contact saya. Jikalau you nak sponsor a certain amount pun dialu-alukan.
  • For more info and to register click here
“Barangsiapa yang mengerjakan amal soleh, baik laki-laki mahupun perempuan dalam keadaan beriman, maka sesungguhnya akan Kami berikan kepadanya kehidupan yang baik dan sesungguhnya akan Kami beri balasan kepada mereka dengan pahala yang lebih baik dari apa yang telah mereka kerjakan.” (QS An Nahl : 97)
  

Comments

Popular Posts