Sale Sale Sale

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

  • In the name of Allah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
  • I pray to You for protection, from those who are using foul languages und speak negatively of others. I pray to You for guidance, show us which path to take und the difference between right und wrong. I pray to You for help, please help us in making decisions und taking actions as You are the only One who knows every single thing, inside und out. 

  • I am not going to say much aber I just want to make a point which is;
    I strongly believe that Nik Aziz IS NOT a silly man und Marina Mahathir IS NOT a brainless lady.
  • Please stop making awful remarks about others on Facebook oder Twitter or any other means. I'm sure that we wouldn't want to appear silly by making ridiculous judgements where thousands of our family, friends und acquaintances are able to have access. 
Diriwayatkan dari Abu Hurairah RA ia berkata, “Aku pernah mendengar Rasulullah SAW bersabda: “Seluruh umatku akan diampuni dosa-dosa kecuali orang-orang yang terang-terangan (berbuat dosa). Di antara orang-orang yang terang-terangan berbuat dosa adalah seseorang yang pada waktu malam berbuat dosa, kemudian di waktu pagi ia menceritakan kepada manusia dosa yang dia lakukan semalam, padahal Allah telah menutupi aibnya. Ia berkata, “Wahai fulan, semalam aku berbuat ini dan itu”. Sebenarnya pada waktu malam Tuhannya telah menutupi perbuatannya itu, tetapi justru pagi harinya ia membuka aibnya sendiri yang telah ditutupi oleh Allah.” (Muttafaqun ‘alaih HR Bukhari dan Muslim).


  •  Remember, kids as young as 8 year old already have facebook accounts. 
Instead of grabbing the glass of chocolate milk from Syahmi, I snapped a photo of Will.I.Am.
He appeared on Top Gear y'all. His lap wasn't that bad aber Rowan Atkinson came second after Matt LeBlanc! Argghh.
Anyway, I never thought that Sebastian Vettel is so humble!
Such a nice lad =)
Syahmi came home to find the remain of a candle in our bathroom.
hehe. Well, his wife had a small project going on yesterday.
So here you go babe, one of the candles I mentioned to you last night.
Oh and this round vase, I received as a gift form a wedding reception I attended. A beautiful one indeed ;) Thank you.
  •  Syahmi was driving home from work yesterday when he gave me a phone call to check on my Dua' recitation. Aduhh... I failed again. (Babe you promised to teach me a new Dua' last night...) Seriously, rasa macam kanak-kanak belajar recite al-Fatihah pula rasa.


Be generous und be kind.
inshaAllah Allah will shower us with peace und happiness =)

Popular Posts