These Are Ours!
- After we arrived home from England, I don't get to shop for groceries with Syahmi anymore. This is due to me not wanting to be in huge crowds in hypermarkets on weekends. Since I visit the post office regularly, before I head home, I do quick groceries shopping at most twice a week.
- Yes. On weekdays, less people und good traffic.
- Aber last night Syahmi had to get some drinks for his futsal team. So we went to his new favorite place....
|The overjoyed monorail engineer. |
Umm babe, where's my Cloud 9?
|I want the whole lot!|
- Syahmi managed to save at least RM24 last night. Gut job babe.
- Before we left:
Syahmi: B, nanti kalau perang I tau mana nak stay.
- Owner warehouse ni und his kerabat je dah penuh dah tempat ni time war.