- Slimming pills, slimming tea, beauty drinks oder any other slimming und beauty products should not be consumed by anyone. God knows what type of chemicals are injected into those products other than the claimed nutritious fruit extract etc.
|There are many types of cherry tomatoes. These round ones have dominant cherry taste|
not like the oval ones.
- My chemistry lecturer once told the whole class that she doesn't even take vitamin C in the form of pills. Eating the right fruits/vege with the right amount is enough.
- Yes, it takes time for the nutrients to take effect aber if we don't start to eat healthy now, then when?
- So what do I reckon that we should take on a daily basis?
- The easiest und economical good food that we can get from groceries stores are tomatoes, banana, apple und green vegetables. Substitute crisps with blueberries, ice cream with fruit smoothie, fizzy drinks with freshly squeezed watermelon und berry juice, etc. etc.
|My homemade vege soup. I added in some calamari for texture|
und I used fresh mushrooms instead of the canned ones.
- Blueberries have anti-oxidant properties. This food is very low in Saturated Fat, Cholesterol and Sodium. It is also a good source of Dietary Fiber, and a very good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin K and Manganese.
Read More NutritionData.
- Red ripe tomatoes is a very good source of Dietary Fiber. This food is low in Sodium, and very low in Saturated Fat and Cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol), Thiamin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Copper, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Potassium and Manganese.
Read More NutritionData
- Avocado has a rich feeling. This food is very low in Cholesterol and Sodium. It is also a good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin C, Vitamin K and Folate.
Read More NutritionData
- Aber another thing what we should know about food is the right amount to be consumed. Sweet fruits contain sugar hence we wouldn't want to have them in large amount aber we can have more of them compared to ice creams :)
- If you don't like the taste of raw avocado, you might want to mix it with your sambal belacan. I've tried it a couple of times and I really love it =D I came up with my own recipe und named it Belavo.
- Cubalah. Tidak cuba, tidak tahu :)
- Some of us might not feel like spending a lot of $ on healthy raw food such as organic broccoli (RM12 setangkai in Mydin) oder avocado (RM5 sebiji) oder berries (RM10 segenggam) oder nectarine (RM4-RM6 sebiji) etc. Then we can always opt for other cheaper options with almost similar nutrients for instance, ulam ulaman.
- I believe that ulam-ulaman Malaysia pun bagus juga. I just got to try ulam raja a few months ago, to my surprise, I like it :) It's almost minty but it's not mint und you can taste a hint of mild parsley in the first bite. Best eaten raw.
- Aber instead of spending hundreds of RM on beauty pills, might as well we spend on good raw food eyh.
- Dapat jimat juga duit =)
|Zaman Syahmi masak dulu, he always put this into his Korma dishes.|
Super nyum! Nanti sudah pindah esok, he has to start cooking again or else
I refuse to refurbish our kitchen. Period.
Lets together eat healthily.
Sekarang boleh lah kita tolak sayur dan buah ketepi, but nanti bila hari tua esok kita akan nampak kesannya kita tak makan sayur dan buah-buahan dari awal.
Parents, please monitor on what your children consume at school.
I don't remember having healthy food served in my school cafeteria.