We Are No Different

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

video
  • Other than social und financial status, we are all the same. Aber most of us are unaware of that. Und when we fail to realize that we are all equal, we tend to ask for special treatment oder privileges from others. As far as I'm concerned, our prophet Muhammad s.a.w. never taught us that unless it concerns those who are in need. 
I don't know what to call this hence The Chicken Ngap!
Ingredients: Boneless chicken breast, red onion, whatever bread, sausage,
parsley, mozzarella cheese, cooking cream, salt, paprika, chili powder,
ground mustard und evoo. 

  • Back in high school, I learnt that the juniors MUST greet Salam to their seniors but not the other way round. How lame is that eyh? Aber my Ustaz was always the one who greeted his students before we could open up our mouth. To me, that is simply amazing. 
  • If the special service is offered to us, then it is alright to accept it. Aber if there is no special service or what so ever being offered, I don't think it is appropriate for us to scream und demand for one. What we could do instead is to ask politely whether they do provide the special service oder not. 
Almira Alhassan Alayoubi, Syahmi und Ayla's fav. snack.
Blueberries. The aftermath, blue tongue :)
  • I myself love to be with those who speak positively und without provocation. Somehow these people make me feel welcome und indirectly telling me that I should share their positive aura with others. 
  • They sort of telling me that I'm doing alright even though I'm not ;-) Hehe. Aber I'm fine. Alhamdulillah. 
  • Along the way, we do meet all sorts of people. Some may not be our cup of tea aber some may be too good to be true. 
  • Ada yang umurnya 60 tahun tapi pergaulannya tidak sebanyak yang umurnya 20 tahun. Ada yang umur 30 tahun lebih banyak jumpa kerenah manusia berbanding dengan orang yang umurnya 59 tahun. 
  • At the end of the day, we will realize that discrimination of gender, wealth, age und race does no good to us. 
  • No good. 



Comments

Popular Posts