Alasan

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


Narrated Abu Wail: 'Abdullah used to give a religious talk to the people on every Thursday. Once a man said, "O Aba 'Abdur-Rahman! (By Allah) I wish if you could preach us daily." He replied, "The only thing which prevents me from doing so, is that I hate to bore you, and no doubt I take care of you in preaching by selecting a suitable time just as the Prophet used to do with us, for fear of making us bored."- Sahih Hadith Bukhari- 
  • What stops us from doing things? Laziness? Excuses? Interest?
  • I am not going to answer that for all of us. This is something for us to think about. 
  • If there is other positive activities that you wish to do but you are just too lazy to participate, talk to someone positive for support und motivation. 
  • As for me, night activity has limits due to astigmatism. I can drive at night aber I don't encourage myself to do so. Therefore I prefer to have meetings with friends und acquaintances at my home :) But having astigmatism does not mean that I strictly can't go out at night y'all! 
  • Cakap pasal keluar at night ni teringat me, Azeem und Yo keluar malam naik bicycle. Lepas tu ada dogs, I terus bawak bicycle lari tinggal the both of them. Then rasa kosong I terus patah balik to fetch them. Terus tak larat kayuh sebab 3 orang naik atas bicycle sama =D What happened to the dogs? Wallahu'alam. 
A husband supporting his wife who involves in positive activities for society is someone who
understands what life is about. Do not be surprised, there are husbands who forbid
their wives from doing other activities except house chores. No wonder more Malaysian women
do not see being a stay at home wife oder stay at home mom as an option.
To babe, danke und schon for your tremendous support.

  • We can come up with all sorts of excuses to be excluded from doing some things. Aber Allah s.w.t. knows why. Excuses could be because we are too lazy to attend oder we just don't have the heart for it oder we really can't attend due to other genuine reasoning.
  • Life is too short to sit und do nothing, no? 
  • Lets together find something to do for the betterment of mankind =)
  • May Allah s.w.t. ease our journey to Jannah.

Masing-masing referring to Yassin und other Dua' guna phone.

 Narrated 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud: The Prophet said, "Do not wish to be like anyone except in two cases. (The first is) A person, whom Allah has given wealth and he spends it righteously; (the second is) the one whom Allah has given wisdom (the Holy Qur'an) and he acts according to it and teaches it to others." (Fateh-al-Bari page 177 Vol. 1) - Sahih Hadith Bukhari-

Popular Posts