- When something good happens, Allah s.w.t. knows exactly how grateful we are even though we forgot to thank Him. Aber that is not a valid reason for us to always being forgetful.
- I got caught in a bad traffic yesterday. I entered the LDP (Damansara Puching Highway) at 7 p.m, phew~ I didn't do it on purpose as I knew that at that hour, most highways in Klang Valley are like $£%*^! Aber I had to. I was so down that I gave my husband a call.
- A year ago, I was once like you office people. I went through bad traffic from Shah Alam to Ooobang. Aber now I always plan my journey, ie. go to the post office at certain hours to avoid ridiculous traffic congestion.
- Seriously, to have my own office in an elite location is the last thing on my list! I wouldn't want to trouble my employees. Cewah! =D
- What ever it is, if something good happens beyond our imagination, lets not forget to be thankful.
- I am now looking forward for a bigger home office for myself. I always imagine the layout und plan aber I hope for something great beyond my imagination to happen =) InshaAllah.
- Alright, below are some of the collections that are available at Shafiya Collections booth in MAEPS, Serdang.
- These beautiful hand drawn batik are not mine. If you feel like purchasing online, feel free to send me an e-mail. I will ask the owner to post the kain to you.
|A few of the Shafiya Collections Batik available at their booth in MAEPS, Serdang.|
|Matching tudung bawal.|
|Batik Silk. Orange with bling bling|
|Sulam tudung bawal|
|Batik silk. One chinese guy said, "Wah macam Ed Hardy design!"|
|Matching purple hijab|