- It takes a group of innocent starved people to make the Malaysians aware of the reality in Palestine.
- Und the saddest part is when one changed his/her facebook profile picture to show support on that particular issue, the next line he/she wrote was "Dahaganya...umm jom pekena Coke".
- Like seriously?! Do you really know what's happening in Palestine?
- The fact that you change your profile picture into cute brown cartoon, do you really know why your friends changed theirs?
- When others urge you to boycott certain products, you said "Alah tak ada effect nye. Nestle Malaysia lain dari Nestle Yahudi."
- Some would even pose and snap a picture of themselves in Hugo Boss und upload the photo on facebook. Just to show to the world that they have made it into a class boutique oder something.
- Go and ask those (Executive/GM) who work for Nestle oder Sara Lee oder Marks n Spencer oder Coca Cola oder Mc Donald's. You'll be surprised. Aber don't go und ask the counter boy oder cashier, I don't think they know.
- There are a number of people who make fun of me whenever I share the info about boycotting. It really upsets me at first aber as time goes by, I realize that I don't lose anything.
- If we want to help someone then we should do it wholeheartedly.
- You know where to check the boycott list right? Find it on the right side of this blog.
- Und please stop reading Berita Harian, Utusan, Harian Metro und others that are connected to these.
- I have nothing else to say.
- I am quite forlorn now.