Forlorn

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

  • It takes a group of innocent starved people to make the Malaysians aware of the reality in Palestine. 
  • Und the saddest part is when one changed his/her facebook profile picture to show support on that particular issue, the next line he/she wrote was "Dahaganya...umm jom pekena Coke".
  • Like seriously?! Do you really know what's happening in Palestine? 
  • The fact that you change your profile picture into cute brown cartoon, do you really know why your friends changed theirs?
Azeem's fav pizza. Now he can no longer call McD oder Dominoes for delivery.
Boleh hidup juga kan without McD, right? Kita je yang fikir susah.
Ada yang buat remark "Ala....nanti dah tak dapat lah makan Big Mac..."
Kan banyak alternatives. Carls Jr. lebih sedap dari McD.
Even Otai burger tepi jalan tolak tepi sos cair dia orang tu pun sedap.

  • When others urge you to boycott certain products, you said "Alah tak ada effect nye. Nestle Malaysia lain dari Nestle Yahudi."
  • Some would even pose and snap a picture of themselves in Hugo Boss und upload the photo on facebook. Just to show to the world that they have made it into a class boutique oder something.  
  • Go and ask those (Executive/GM) who work for Nestle oder Sara Lee oder Marks n Spencer oder Coca Cola oder Mc Donald's. You'll be surprised. Aber don't go und ask the counter boy oder cashier, I don't think they know. 
After months of not preparing Malaysian dishes, I managed to cook this
udang masak cili api yesterday evening.
I used red chillies as according to the recipe I obtained online, hence the color of the gravy.
Without lemongrass und turmeric leaf, quite a success for me =)

  • There are a number of people who make fun of me whenever I share the info about boycotting. It really upsets me at first aber as time goes by, I realize that I don't lose anything. 
  • If we want to help someone then we should do it wholeheartedly.
  • You know where to check the boycott list right? Find it on the right side of this blog. 
  • Und please stop reading Berita Harian, Utusan, Harian Metro und others that are connected to these.
  • I have nothing else to say. 
  • I am quite forlorn now. 

 

Popular Posts