My Dreams Are Mine
- I want to be able to travel at anytime and to any place I want.
- I want to be able to stay in other countries as long as I wish.
- I want to be able to nurture my kids in any environment and at anytime I want.
- I want to be able to understand the Al-Quran as easily as I understand reading Peter and Jane.
- I want to be able to stop working, having passive income and focus more on giving to the world.
- I want to be able to master Arabic and German.
- And still, I do not want to be a failure.
|Amir Zafran is his name. |
He loves to create mess aber with that facial expression,
I don't have the heart to even warn him ;-)
|Mango soft beige hobo : RM190. Available on The Sale.|
- If it takes to have a couple of millions of dollars to achieve those, then I believe that the $, huge home, fancy cars and etc. will come in so many ways through out this journey of mine.
- I want to be able to NOT crack my head to obtain those things. Aber I don't mind cracking my head on how to make this world a better place.
- I'm not the type who literally saves money for a piece of RM12k Balenciaga handbag. Aber I do save at least a couple of hundreds monthly in my "just in case" bank account.
- Not that I wish for, but just in case something bad happens to my other half, then at least I have something to help him out. Nauzubillahi min zalik.
- Play the video above to watch Amir's wobbly steps. He is no longer "lazy" to walk =) Alhamdulillah.
|Zara Leather White Flats for only RM130! |
Available on The Sale.
- These dreams are mine. Und I have another list of dreams.
- If things do not turn out as I have hoped for, inshaAllah I won't be despaired.
- As I strongly believe that my dreams are nothing compared to His phenomenal plans.
|The Sale has updated its Returns Policy. New handbags and shoes are now available at/on The Sale.|
For those who have been supporting and sharing with others about The Sale, thank you very much =)