My Dreams Are Mine

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

  • I want to be able to travel at anytime and to any place I want. 
  • I want to be able to stay in other countries as long as I wish.
  • I want to be able to nurture my kids in any environment and at anytime I want.
  • I want to be able to understand the Al-Quran as easily as I understand reading Peter and Jane. 
  • I want to be able to stop working, having passive income and focus more on giving to the world. 
  • I want to be able to master Arabic and German.
  • And still, I do not want to be a failure.
Amir Zafran is his name.
He loves to create mess aber with that facial expression,
I don't have the heart to even warn him ;-)
Mango soft beige hobo : RM190. Available on The Sale.

  • If it takes to have a couple of millions of dollars to achieve those, then I believe that the $, huge home, fancy cars and etc. will come in so many ways through out this journey of mine. 
  • I want to be able to NOT crack my head to obtain those things. Aber I don't mind cracking my head on how to make this world a better place.
  • I'm not the type who literally saves money for a piece of RM12k Balenciaga handbag. Aber I do save at least a couple of hundreds monthly in my "just in case" bank account. 
  • Not that I wish for, but just in case something bad happens to my other half, then at least I have something to help him out. Nauzubillahi min zalik. 
video

  • Play the video above to watch Amir's wobbly steps. He is no longer "lazy" to walk =) Alhamdulillah.
Zara Leather White Flats for only RM130!
Available on The Sale.
  • These dreams are mine. Und I have another list of dreams. 
  • If things do not turn out as I have hoped for, inshaAllah I won't be despaired. 
  • As I strongly believe that my dreams are nothing compared to His phenomenal plans.
The Sale has updated its Returns Policy. New handbags and shoes are now available at/on The Sale.
For those who have been supporting and sharing with others about The Sale, thank you very much =)
The problem is, my younger brother doesn't look like any of my biological parents.
Azeem if you're reading this from your comfortable bed in Melbourne,
to tell you the truth, abah found you crying in Golok when you were only 11 moths-old.
That was when abah brought you home und introduced you to all of us.
Baha! =D
 

Popular Posts