- Alhamdulillah. Syahmi is now a year wiser.
- Age comes with responsibility.
- It is indeed true.
- On his birthday, he received an e-mail from the vendor's solicitor saying sort of like this:
"Your house keys are ready to be collected."
- Since Syahmi was at work, I went to collect the bunch of keys alone aber I literally told Syahmi that the solicitor postponed our meeting to Monday.
- Pergh! Due to that, Syahmi arrived home sulking!
- To lower his blood pressure due to the negative news he obtained from me, I presented him my home made lemon meringue pie. He had two slices y'all!
- I'd been studying the recipe for a week. In fact, I studied the whole menu for his humble home birthday party.
- With all the steps in head, I managed to prepare these:
- Rosemary roast chicken
- Sloppy Joes
- Garlic bread
- Steamed asparagus, broccoli und carrots
- Shitake mushroom sauce
- Mashed potato with parsley
- Mama und the birthday guy did help me out in the kitchen. Danke schon!
|Excuse me, the baby was not part of the menu =) |
I prepared garlic butter with parsley und rosemary butter prior to
roasting chicken. Syahmi und I loveeeee green vege. Especially asparagus und
broccoli. Not forgetting Sawi. Aber I don't like carrots!
|Creamy shitake mushroom with ground mustard gravy.|
|Ni bangsa tak ada civic. Hahahaha. |
Sebab lapar sangat, sampai tak menyempat nak transfer mashed potato to serving plate.
Syahmi helped me with this. He mashed mashed und mashed kilos of potatoes
by using a fork aje =)
- Alhamdulillah, everybody did enjoy the time we had together. I love having my loved ones around. Aber Azeem, bapak und Aunt Lisa were not with us to celebrate. Well, we managed to skype after dinner =)
- Syahmi after tunjuk house keys, baru lonjak. Pergh!
- To mama, uncle wan, sis shida, abang, almira und amir, danke schon! Thank you very much for your help, support und time. May Allah reward all of you with goodness.
|My husband is still young. Und will always be younger than me =)|