For That, I Thank You
- Danke schon babe for being so understanding und your unconditional love. Aber most importantly, for helping me to see things that I failed to see before.
- On the first night of our marriage, Syahmi reminded me on how important it is for me to cover my aurat/aurah when und where necessary. He said it gently followed by a smile und I didn't have any reasons to rebel.
- Not long after that, everything came to sense. I got the picture in my head that, revealing aurat/aurah is just as bad as gulping down alcohol. Revealing aurat/aurah is just as bad as abusing a child.
- What I'm trying to say here is, revealing aurat/aurah to the non mahram is haram. Just as haram as consuming alcohol. Just as haram as torturing others.
- Aber it is something that some muslims still have no guilt for revealing their aurat/aurah.
- This is a subject that most muslims find it so sensitive. I know aber I have to.
- I am a wife und I do understand my obligations towards my husband. Not that much "work" really und I am grateful for that. What I need to do is just to make sure that I listen to him as long as it is not against syara' und with that, I hope it helps the both of us to enter Jannah.
- Well I do admit that there were times when I failed to do so. I felt so horrible und my heart was filled with remorse. Due to that, sometimes I do feel the stress on becoming a great wife to an adorable husband.
- Not that I am a perfectionist aber I do want things to be at its' place und because of that, I realize that my sentences are always filled with the word "sorry".
- I am neither Bree nor Lynette from the Desperate Housewives. I see myself as someone in between. Someone who constantly thinks what has she done for her husband und family.
- Have I done enough?
- I'm definitely not good enough. Like my mom said, I'm not yet into wearing socks. Well I did't see that my feet as one of the body parts that need to be covered. I heard somewhere that below ankle, it is no longer aurat/aurah.
- Ok my mistake for not checking the sources etc. Might heard that from other mazhab aber I failed to digest the arguments before I decided to practice it.
- Therefore starting from now on, this immediate second, oder tick, I will force myself to wear socks whenever I'm with non mahram. Not until I find the teaching of feet do not have to be covered, I will keep on trying my best to cover them. InshaAllah.
- Wanna join me, together trying to cover our feet? =)
- To my friends who have been covering your aurat/aurah perfectly, bravo to you! Clap clap @-}----