I Dreamt Of Raudhah

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

  • A piece of white sheet was ready on the ground for me and the rest to sit and make Doa. I could smell the beautiful scent and that made me carved a huge smile on my face. Others were busy performing prayers when I tried to deliver my friends and families' Doa to Allah s.w.t und send their Salams to Rasulullah s.a.w. I got up and headed to a designated area where then I managed to perform solat taubat. Oh Raudhah, I'm coming with all effort. I'll be there soon. InshaAllah...
Managed to capture this unique tree myself.
It was trimmed by the gardeners.

Picture was taken at the peak of Bukit Thursina, Egypt.
A photo of other bukit next to Thursina.

  • Days ago, I had the most beautiful dream in my life. I dreamt of me in Raudhah. Alhamdulillah. May it be more than just a dream.
  • I've travelled around the world but I have never set foot in Madinah und Mekah. I only got to hear stories from others but still not enough to mesmerize me, not until I was given that particular dream. I am now all excited and inshaAllah all set to go.
  • Aber leaving my husband behind is not that easy. Am I being selfish for going without him? I do feel so even though he has allowed me to perform Umrah without him. Aber I have my own reasons on why I really want to go to Mekah und Madinah as soon as possible. 
  • A lot of things have been happening to me und Syahmi. I am very grateful to have such cool husband, the one who is not cliche. Alhamdulillah. Aber there are still irresponsible people making lame comments und most of the time, they do it publicly. 
  • I am not the type of person who comes home und weep. I do believe that Allah s.w.t. will grant us something phenomenal for being so patient. 
  • There are so many things that I would like to express while I'm in Mekah und Madinah. I just can't wait to do that. Not that I can't make Doa here in my bedroom, aber I want to put all physical und spiritual effort in making sure that my Doa will be heard by Allah s.w.t. 
  • May Allah s.w.t. bless our journey und welcomes us to Madinah und Mekah. Rahmat. Rahmat.
  • Thank you very much babe for allowing me to perform my first Umrah. I know that we have planned to reach Mekah and Madinah together aber both of us know that we really need to execute our extra effort now. May I represent you in the modest way a wife can be. I love you.
  • Thank you very much mama for helping Syahmi und I. We have nothing to give you other than our Doa for you to enter Jannah. JazakAllah Khayr. I love you.
  • Thank you very much to those who have given us jubah, socks, niqab und other accessories for us to wear in Mekah und Madinah. May Allah reward all of you with goodness. I love you.
  • Thank you very much to those who have been making Doa for us. InshaAllah I will not forget you lot in my prayers. Jazakumullah Khyran. 
Bapak I will Doa supaya you kurang boocit =D

  • Moga kita semua tenang dan gembira dalam memperbaiki diri setiap waktu. Usahlah kita mengeluarkan kata-kata negative dan jaga percakapan kita supaya orang ramai tidak tersinggung. Hanya tutur kata yang sopan dialukan. 
  • Selamat menyambut dan menunaikan ibadah puasa di Ramadhan yang penuh barakah.
  • Lets together we keep on spreading the words of Allah s.w.t.!

* The Sale will be closed from 20th July until 3rd of August 2012. I will attend to all e-mails once I'm home. InshaAllah. 

InshaAllah on the 9th September 2012, there will be an event, Get Together -Al Fatih
organized by Lovely Life Community.
Para wanita akan di dedahkan dengan pendekatan untuk melahirkan
para pemimpin Islam seperti Sultan Muhammad Al-Fatih.
Kepada yang ingin bersama kami, please please please save the date.
Venue (in Klang Valley) and time (between 10am to 2pm) will be informed later.
Come and join us.


Salam Ramadhan!

Popular Posts