Juice Works

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

  • I'm still unwell. Aber recovering. Alhamdulillah. 
  • While Syahmi was busy preparing lunch, I made fresh juice. Managed to blend a whole jug. 
  • My very own recipe =D

 Ingredients:
  • One whole carrot
  • 1/4 of medium sized watermelon
  • 6 fresh mint leaves
  • 2/3 cup of pre squeezed orange juice without pulp
  • 5 ice cubes
Method:
Blend all ingredients in a blender.
Serve juice in a clear glass.


  • You may add honey to sweetened the juice aber I like it without honey. If you're lucky enough, you'll get sweet watermelon.
  • I didn't strain/filter the fruit fiber out from the juice. You may do it according to your liking. 
  • I needed the fiber for digestion =D Hehe. 
  • Oh and I'm the type who dislike eating carrots hence this is a very clever way to make me consume carrots. 
  • Indeed, this is a juice that works.
  • Selamat mencuba!
You should put the watermelon first then followed by carrots.
Jangan buat macam I.
Berusaha betul blender tu nak blend raw carrots.
Haha.

Popular Posts