- I'm still unwell. Aber recovering. Alhamdulillah.
- While Syahmi was busy preparing lunch, I made fresh juice. Managed to blend a whole jug.
- My very own recipe =D
- One whole carrot
- 1/4 of medium sized watermelon
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 2/3 cup of pre squeezed orange juice without pulp
- 5 ice cubes
Blend all ingredients in a blender.
Serve juice in a clear glass.
- You may add honey to sweetened the juice aber I like it without honey. If you're lucky enough, you'll get sweet watermelon.
- I didn't strain/filter the fruit fiber out from the juice. You may do it according to your liking.
- I needed the fiber for digestion =D Hehe.
- Oh and I'm the type who dislike eating carrots hence this is a very clever way to make me consume carrots.
- Indeed, this is a juice that works.
- Selamat mencuba!
|You should put the watermelon first then followed by carrots. |
Jangan buat macam I.
Berusaha betul blender tu nak blend raw carrots.