See You In A Bit
- Even though we know that we're not going to see that person in a bit, we can still use this line, "See you in a bit."
- Und "Talk later" doesn't mean that we are suppose to talk to one another in the near future. =)
|Hey you idiot. I tak boleh nafas lah you tutup hidung.|
|Payback time. Nenenene.|
Shark kanan atas dah mula terbeliak mata nak makan Azeem.
|Puan ni memang bangsa lihat saja. Takut nak pegang.|
- I have never watched the series called Oh My English! Aber here are a few things that I would like to highlight to all.
- Do not say "Congrate". That is absolutely wrong. It's either "Congratulations" or "Congrats".
- Do not say "That's mean we are over." when you're actually trying to say "That means we are over.".
- Do not say "wif" when you actually mean "with". 'th' doesn't sound like 'f' at all.
- And the word love is not pronounced as 'lerv' but 'lav' instead.
- And the word support is pronounced as 'sep-port' but not 'sap-port'.
- And the word cannot has no silent 'n'. It is 'can-not' but not 'kenot'.
- And thank you is pronounced as 'th-ank-u' but not 'teng-q'.
- These are some of the typical mistakes that most Malaysians do. Maybe they thought that these mistakes are actually correct.
- I am neither an English teacher nor a superb English student. Aber I'll help where I can =)
- May these simple corrections help you in securing a job.