Stranger Oh Ghuraba


Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

  • Strangers do not bow the foreheads to anyone besides Allah s.w.t.
 

  • It is okay for us to be strangers in our own land. 
  • Please watch the video below. I will share with you lot the story about the singing guy in the video below in my next entry inshaAllah, if and only if I get to sit down and interview Syahmi. 
  • What the singing guy had to go through is something that I don't think I'm able to handle it by myself.




  • Don't you ever feel sad if you are a stranger in your own land. Allah s.w.t. is always with those who listen to Him. 
  • Be good und do good. For that, InshaAllah you will have a place in His heaven. 

  • Syahmi's maternal grandfather is very ill now. His health deteriorates quickly within 14 days. he is unable to eat, drink, sit, walk and talk properly. We went to visit him yesterday right after my revision session with Juanna. He held Syahmi's hand tightly and literally asked for help. We didn't know what to do other than be there and recite Yassin, Doa und Zikir for him.
  • Oh Allah s.w.t. please ease the pain that he's having. And not forgetting my aunt who is currently having a heart problem. May you get well soon Mok Long.

Popular Posts