Changes In Life

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

I do welcome changes in life. Aber I admit that some changes do bring tears in my eyes. Well, I believe that they are worth every tear drop... As long as those changes are for a good cause.  

The guy who wants to come home for Raya aber oh he cannot.
Hehe. Shall I save some rendang for you dearest? =p

  • I would like to apologize for this late entry. I was not capable to sit in front of my machine to type aber now alhamdulillah Allah s.w.t. has given me the strength und time to continue sharing stuffs with you lot. 
  • Alhamdulillah, I managed to perform solat Tarawikh a couple of times in the masjid in front of mom's. Aber one thing that saddens me is, there are still Malay ladies who do not understand the importance of saf. 
(Hadis Riwayat Muslim)Dari Abu Hurairah pula, Rasulullah s.a.w. bersabda: “Seandainya orang-orang tahu (pahala) yang terdapat di dalam seruan (azan) dan barisan (saf) pertama kemudian mereka tidak mendapatkan cara untuk mencapainya kecuali dengan cara melakukan undian, pasti mereka akan mengadakannya.” (Hadis Riwayat al-Bukhari & Muslim)

Leaving me to care for the 'elderly'. Hehehe.
(If and only if they need me to)
Mama dah warn that she doesn't need any assistance just yet
since she's capable to do things on her own.
Alright alright, you know where to find me if you need help.
I'll soon be 15 minutes away from you =)


  • A couple of nights ago I went to the Masjid for Isya' prayer und it so happened that there was quite a space left next to me. The Imam was about to start the prayer und I stood still with my eyes glancing to my right, waiting for someone from behind to complete the saf. Guess what, no one volunteered! 
  • When the Imam said his first Takbir, I turned around und deliberately asked the lady (about 4 to 5 years older than yours truly) behind me to complete the saf that I was in. 
  • Instead of quickly joining the saf, she said:
Lady : Muat tak dia? (pointing to her daughter, about the age of 11)
Ayla : Muat. 
Lady : (still hesitating sebab takut tak muat. Yes anaknya tu sedikit sihat tapi still muat.)
Ayla : Come.
Anak : Ma! (mula buat muka nak nangis bila mak pergi saf depan dia)
Lady : Takpa adik stay solat situ ok. 
Anak : (membuat muka sedih)

  • Since the Imam has started reciting Al-Fatihah, I didn't want to waste time doing a barter trade ie. both the mom and daughter in front while I take the daughter's place at the back. 
  • Sebenarnya muat je kalau anak dia masuk in the same saf tapi Malaysians ni suka sangat nak space besar-besar supaya bila tahayat akhir punggung boleh duduk atas lantai. Ramai yang tak tahu sebenarnya solat TIDAK BATAL jika kita tidak dapat duduk atas lantai.
Imam Nawawi menjelaskan: jika seseorang itu meninggalkan duduk yang sunnah ini, solatnya tidak terbatal. Begitu juga dengan apa jenis duduk sekalipun, samada seseorang itu terbalikkan duduk tahyiat awal (iftirash) dengan duduk tahiyat akhir (tawarruk) atau duduk berlunjur atau lain-lain jenis duduk, semua ini tidak membatalkan solat, cuma meninggalkan sunnah yang afdal.
Rujukan:- al-Majmuk oleh Imam Nawawi: 3/412 - 413. 

From 4 of them now tinggal 2.
After Raya tinggal 1...
Bapak, tinggal di BJ nak?

  • Right after Isya' prayer, the mother went back to her original place und when I turned around minutes later, they were gone. 
  • That incident made me quests for solutions to the saf problem:
  1. Parents, teachers, and all of us should understand und practice Islam as a whole. 
  2. We should force ourselves to seek knowledge, ilmu. It is crucial for us to know everything about Islam. From Akidah to Fikah to Tauhid etc. 
  3. We should encourage our children to perform prayers in Masjid at a very young age. Perhaps when they are still babies. So that they won't get all teary when they don't get to pray in the same saf as their parents. 
  4. We should not terlampau manjakan anak. If not, they won't be able to be independent. 
  5. Welcome positive changes in life. We do not have to follow what our ancestors had done before if it is non beneficial.


Dari Anas r.a. bahawa Rasulullah s.a.w. bersabda:
“Sempurnakanlah saf pertama, kemudian saf berikutnya. Jika kurang (saf pertama telah penuh/tidak mencukupi), maka hendaklah ia mengambil saf yang belakang.” (Hadis Riwayat an-Nasa’i)


  • We should welcome positive changes in life so that we are able to become better Muslims. 
  • Oh yes und I should not be all sad when the time comes for my little munchkins to leave Malaysia. I myself should accept this particular change in life. 
Ayla    : Almira nanti pindah jauh dari aunty.
Almira : Jauh ke ?
Ayla    : Yes. Nanti Iya tidak dapat jumpa aunty selalu.
Almira : Kenapa?
Ayla    : Sebab jauh.
Almira : Aunty Ayla ikutlah Iya... 


Allah's plan is indeed the best. 

Popular Posts