Loyal Royal

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

I was never a beauty queen. Malay Malaysia standard of beauty is too high for me; fair skin, slim, tall, petite, big eyes und the list goes on.  
Aber alhamdulillah, Syahmi has been making me feel extremely special from the very first day of our marriage. He sincerely calls me 'gorgeous' und other similar vocabularies regardless of my huge eyebags. With that, I thank Allah s.w.t. for giving me something definitely more meaningful than just being called once, the 'pretty face' in school.   

He currently plays Dragon und Tower game,
He even asked me to download the same game in/on my gadget.
If I listen to him, alamatnya Sampaikan und The Sale ke laut la ... =)

  • Back in school I was known for my strictness hence I was the Vice President of Student Disciplinary Board. Aber now I realize that I have toned down so much. Having a patient husband does help me a lot. (konon jealous tengok dia sabar and dapat pahala banyak so nak jadi lebih baik dari Syahmi =D Haha.)
  • I always welcome questions und I will surely try my best to answer all curiosities. Famous questions asked are: "Best ke kahwin?", "Macam mana settle kan problem together?", "What's your mother in law like?" etc. 
  • At the end of the day, kita dan pasangan kita yang dapat beri jawapan. Jika kita dan pasangan kita baik, faham dan mempraktikan Islam, maka elok lah perkahwinan. Jika kita dan pasangan kita tidak memberi galakan ke arah Islam, maka payah lah perkahwinan. 
Another human being who accepts me for who I am,
my one and only Almira Alhassan Alayoubi.
Ayla: Alright I dah siap! (letting the whole house know)
Almira: Aunty Ayla nak pergi mana?
Ayla: Aunty nak pergi Melaka.
Almira: Ok Iya ikut.
Mr. Josey: Hey. Iya tak ikut. Ya pergi Kuantan.

  • There are so many things that I don't know und there are so many things that I need to improve. Sometimes I know what to do aber sometimes I don't. 
  • When I read books about being a superb wife, my first reaction was "Kacang nye!" =D 
  • Und when I asked Syahmi what are my responsibilities as a wife, he then explained thoroughly und my response was "That's all?! Is that it?" =D
  • Oh ok Ayla you berlagak betul. Hahaha =D Gurau gurau. 
  • Aber only Syahmi und Allah s.w.t. know whether I'm an excellent wife or not. Deep down inside me, I don't feel so. At the end of the day, I don't want to be a burden to anyone especially Syahmi und my parents. 

A humble double birthday celebration at my in laws'.
Ibu bought us, FIL und I a birthday cake.
We are both Leo aber do we share the same character? =)

  • My mom used to tell me that I should be a little bit more relaxed. Well, I am meticulous und I will do anything to be a great wife. Aber sometimes it really stresses me out. 
  • Amik you, tak ada anak pun dah stress stress. No wonder haritu check blood pressure 129/89! If normal 120/80. At the age of 26, I am already in the prehypertension state. Ohlio...
  • To top that, now my husband knows about my minor anxiety disorder und I don't want that to be a big deal. I don't like to talk about it. As long as I am in my zone, I'm all well =) 
  • I guess I should listen to mama. Relax y'all! 
Bestfriends.
Babe, danke schon for your love und support.
Und thank you for making me feel exceptional.
I will now ruin your Tower game.
Muahahahahahaha =D 
  • To those who are about to nikah, do not be afraid of what's waiting for you. Just prepare what ever you can. Be good und jangan malas malas, inshaAllah you'll be fine. 
  • If you cannot cook, do it together with your spouse. 
  • If you do not know how to clean the house, do it together with your spouse. 
  • If you do not know how to operate a washing machine, read the manual together with your spouse. 
  • If you know nothing about plumbing und you don't want your husband to flood the house, then call a plumber. 
  • =)
  • Have a blissful marriage y'all. 

Comments

Popular Posts