Oho Lehmpeng

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. 

I was drooling all night for any kind of crepe, pancake oder lempeng. So I prepared this for my Friday breakfast : Lehemmpeng Pisang =)

Bukan hangit ya but dia caramelized =D

  • I didn't google for the ingredients. Aber I just used what I have und any ingredients that make sense. 
  • It tastes good though despite the look =p
  • I bet your kids will love it too!
The mashed banana. You can even serve this to your baby without
adding any other ingredients. =) Or perhaps add a little bit of milk.


Ingredients:
  • Banana
  • fine flour
  • sugar (can sub with maple syrup oder honey)
  • an egg
Method:
  1. Mash banana in a mixing bowl.
  2. Add all other ingredients und mix well.
  3. Fry on a non stick skillet.
  4. Serve. (can sprinkle powdered sugar on top too)

I guess you can add cheese if you like.
The indonesians eat banana with cheese und chocolate.
Nice!

Popular Posts