Quiz Kebaboms

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

  • Yours truly are having sore throat for the second time in 2012. Alhamdulillah. 
  • The discomfort makes me want to lie down in bed while reading a great book. Aber that is not going to happen any time soon as my work has been calling me, "A y l a ~ ~ ~ A y l a ~ ~ ~ A y l a ~ ~ ~"
  • Since I don't allocate much time for today's new entry, I need you to find me the details oder answer questions as typed below. The first two who e-mail me correct answers will receive a set of brooches each =D insyaAllah. 

QUIZ SUDAH DITUTUP DAN PEMENANGNYA AKAN DI E-MAIL.

Questions:
  1. Siapakah ketua tentera (panglima perang) Quraisy sewaktu peperangan Uhud?
  2. Siapakah yang menghasut tentera Islam supaya tidak turut berperang Uhud?
  3. Apakah punca umat Islam dikatakan mendapat kerugian besar di dalam peperangan Uhud?

  • E-mail your answers to me at : juaini_ayla[at]yahoo.com
*substitue [at] with @





  • All the best!
  

Popular Posts