Sebelum Mati

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

I know, we have so many things to achieve und do before we die. My personal 'To Do' list is indeed long aber I store it in my head und heart. I keep no hard copy of it. No hard copy. 

Syahmi is helping his friend (who is still doing his degree) by selling his Bangalore Silk Sarees.
Please e-mail me at : juaini_ayla[at]yahoo.com
if you would like to purchase any of these sarees.
Substitute [at] with @.
  • Do not let others stop you from doing good und being positive. 
  • If you want to become a Mujahid, go ahead.
  • If you want to become a philanthropist, go ahead.  
  • If you want to feed the needy, go ahead. 
  • If you want to do pro bono services, go ahead. 
  • Just make sure that everything is due to Allah s.w.t. 
  • Mati dan hidup ditentukan oleh Allah Azzawajalla.

Popular Posts