Busy Cow?


Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Not an interior designer. Aber at least I tried. Danke schon Allah s.w.t.

  • I decided to do something to our unit yesterday. Not much really aber somethings were already up on the walls by the time husband got home. 
The plain boring white wall.
We did have a painting up aber
the size of it is quite small for this wall.
So I decided to do a bit of Eric deco deco =D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tadaa! Yours truly did everything herself from printing photos to
having them up on the wall. Fuhh =D


  • Silly me was holding a hammer while measuring the spots to hang photos when I accidentally knocked one of the lights with the hammer in my hand! 
  • My heart fell on the ground y'all! Nasib tak shatter into small pieces und get into my eyes. Alhamdulillah. 
  • Other than hanging photos, I did hang a few other things such as key holder und hooks for hanging clothes. 
  • Oh oh oh und I made pen holders y'all! I have many empty bottles und decided to recycle 3 of them. 
  • Instead of having the bottles wrapped nicely, I just glued ribbons und stuffs I found in our 'special' box =D Basically those are key holders/ keychains without their metal keyrings. 
Ajim, do u still need your blue scissors?
Hehe =D
  •  Oh oh oh I went out shopping with younger brother the other day und I bought these jars to store the Swiss Style Muesli (in my previous post) und cooking oil. 
  • So now my husband doesn't need to help me pour oil into our wok. Less job for him und more pahala for me due to making his life easier =D Hahahaha. 
  • Memang tak kuasa yours truly nak angkut tong minyak besar for frying -_-
Of course lah yours truly beli muesli jar yang ada discount =D
Same as yours mama. But mine is bigger. Muahahaha.
Ajim yang suruh amik besar. Lagipun muat tangan nak cuci ;-)

  • I'm running out of nails und hooks. Will continue Eric deco deco with Syahmi some other time. InsyaAllah.
  • Oh haritu we went to cekidaut this art 'gallery' yang jual tulisan khat bagai. Lawa juga tapi harga beribu-ribu. 
  • Saya terus sambung telan air liur.
  • @_@

Popular Posts