Not everybody is in debt. I am aber not as much as the one who provides shelter, transport und food on the table. For that I thank you.
|His weekend work does not bring in cash for him und his family. |
Aber both of us are hoping for a better community. insyaAllah.
- Cars und houses are now way too expensive that most of us are either in so much debts oder own no property at all.
- I have some tips on how we can reduce our debts oder avoid from getting in too much trouble:
- Guard our Nafs. Do not let desire gets control of us und be grateful with everything we have.
- Live within our means. Don't be pressured by those who own luxurious things as one day we'll be able to own everything provided that we listen to Allah s.w.t.
- Avoid greediness. This is somehow related to Nafs.
- Hide our credit cards. This is crucial for some of us who are shopaholics.
Ibn 'Abbas and Anas bin Malik (Radhiallahu anhu) reported: Messenger of Allah (Sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) said: "If a son of Adam were to own a valley full of gold, he would desire to have two. Nothing can fill his mouth except the earth (of the grave). Allah turns with mercy to him who turns to Him in repentance". [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
Nothing makes us more vulnerable than loneliness, except greed. -Thomas Harris
|When it comes to simple bedding, I like the ones designed by Jasper Conran.|
- Remember remember, the cars we're driving are not ours, the houses we live in are not ours.
- Everything is Allah's aber He is lending things, people, events, etc. to us. Und at the end of the day, we will be questioned on everything.
“Do you not see that all things that are in the heavens and on Earth bow down in worship to Allah – the Sun, the Moon, the stars; the hills, the trees, the animals, and a great number of human beings? But a great number are (also) such as are fit for punishment. And those whom Allah shall disgrace none can raise to honor, for Allah carries out all that He wills.” [Sūrah al-Hajj: 18]
- Well well well, alright then. I'm not getting a new Clavinova unless I'm done paying my debt. insyaAllah.
- For now, will continue drive to mama's whenever I feel like hitting the keys. Syukur.