Duhai Awan

Bismillahirahmanirrahim 
Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

It is not about who is better aber it is about how the two withstand pressure, be patient und go through obstacles together. Together as a solid unit. So solid. 

We had sushi in a park by the man made river. Burp! Oopps excuse me =D 

  • A friend asked me "So you dah jadi 'mak mak', 'wife wife' camtu?"
  • I know what she meant as she used to explain that to me. Aber I felt quite sorry for her for having the cliche thoughts about married Malay Muslim ladies in her mind. Probably she feels terrible for her mom oder sisters oder relatives oder sister in law (if she has any). Yeap it is about upbringing, choices und experience. 
  • My reply was short und sort of like this, "I chose to get married und be merry. Loving it."
At events that Syahmi's invited, I am his private 'tough' bodyguard.
Don't play play with me aaa. Tough la sangat kann.
Lepas event terus minta ice cream. Hahaha =D
  • To be honest, I didn't know what kind of a wife I'll be before the akad aber I did make a promise to myself to not yell my lungs out und not to keep my whereabout a secret from Syahmi. 
  • So the call that I always make to Syahmi before I step out of our home is not a 'Dictated' call aber it is my choice und for my own good. 
  • A woman is NOT OBLIGE to prepare her husband a cup of coffee every single morning just like what her mother does to her father. Aber a woman MUST obey her husband (still within syarak). 
  • Example 1: If a wife wants to go out und celebrate new year with her friends til late night but her husband forbids her from doing so, she then has to stay home. 
  • Example 2: If a wife wants to cover her aurat but her husband forbids her from doing so (instead of supporting, he says that the wife looks like a maggot in modest clothing), the wife has the right to disobey her husband.
  • One must not get confused; a man is still a man even after marriage. He will never be more superior than Allah Azzawajalla.  

Ibn Hibban narrated that the Prophet(Sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) said, “If a woman prayed five prayers, fasted in Ramadan, protected her honor and obeyed her husband; then she will be told (on the Day of Judgment): enter Paradise from any of its(eight) doors.

Nobody understands us more than Allah s.w.t.
Therefore speak our mind und heart out
so that our spouse won't continue assuming und expecting
unnecessary things from us. 

  • I still need a lot to learn und improve. 
  • I really need to learn und improve. 
  • With husband busy on most weekends, if I have the energy und free, I'll be his bodyguard.
  • It works both ways. Whenever I need to attend events organized by Lovely Life, Syahmi's my bodyguard. Well, he is 24/7 pun. Alhamdulillah. 
  • So far I belajar dari mata dan telinga ie. Aunt Lisa penyabar betul, mama penyayang betul, aunty Yan dapat rasa ikhlas betul dia, Siti Hajar kuat semangat, mak Sultan Al-Fateh yang bersemangat tinggi, family, friends dan banyak lagi wanita-wanita lain which I tak sempat nak type ni since I need to run errands. 
  • Moga Allah terus membantu kita semua menjadi lebih baik dari semalam.
An-Nasaii narrated that the Prophet(Sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) was asked “Who are the best of women?” He replied, “The one who pleases him (her husband) if he looks at her, obeys him if he orders (her) and does not subject her honor or money to what he dislikes.”


Popular Posts