Oh B E A U T ful Saturday!

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Morning! 
Oh no no no... please not now... 
I need more sleep. Arghh!!
Well, left mom's at half past midnight was not a good idea even though we are just less than 17minutes away. Sleepy head~

How could you study in front of the tele Ayla?!
Well, I just can't help it.
A movie about gigantic monstrous plants is on t.v.!
Woah. 

  • Hoho okay okay. I don't normally blog on weekend. But I do today. 
  • Husband is out again for his weekend meeting aber I'm at home und need to study! T_T
Syahmi: B, ikut I tomorrow, jom?
Ayla: I need to bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla. Sorry, no B =(


  • That's husband waving goodbye to his beloved wife und presenting a huge hug! No blowing kisses today?? Arghhh! Ok fine. 
  • Tahaha =D
  • Hoping that they'll get to figure somethings out ie. making weekend meetings worthwhile. Well, every effort comes a fruit with it, no? 

  • Oh oh we went to Setia City Mall last two weeks und guess what Syahmi blurted out: "They don't have Tods??"
  • Und I went: "What??? hahaha =D"
  • He remembers!
  • Have a great weekend y'all.

Popular Posts