Surat Cinta

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

I found an e-mail consists of a love letter that was written sometime in October/ Novermber/ December 2011. I fail to remember the exact date aber one thing I will always remember that, it was not meant for me und never will be. 

Husband expressing how annoyed he was with the
temporary yellow chain in Masjid Besi Putrajaya. 

  • You know, the hardest bit about sustaining a good marriage is making everything seems wunderbar. I admit that I have stopped sending love notes/e-mails to Syahmi since after I returned home from Saudi Arabia. 
  • Aber I noticed he had stopped sending me love notes/e-mails since September 2011. I did not say anything to him as I thought that it is a norm for married couples to go through such period until they start to miss sending each other secret und love notes again. (Assuming is definitely not good. You lot should avoid this.)
  • Secretly (but now not a secret anymore) I waited und waited und waited until I found an e-mail consists of a love letter that was written sometime in October/ Novermber/ December 2011. I fail to remember the exact date aber one thing I will always remember that, it was not meant for me und never will be. 

Kata orang kalau dah Melayu, Melayu juga. Kalau Cina, Cina juga.
Camtu kalau nak yang stock stock romantic, kahwin dengan Greek? Italian?
Romantic ke dia orang?
Yang kiri tu rasanya quite romantic for a Malay guy =D

  • The writer was kept anonymous. Perhaps he/she wanted to keep his/her love story a secret. I was quite gobsmacked on how daring he/she sounded in the letter. Expressing his/her love towards the partner, oh boy how I wish my husband could write something to me in the same, if not in a better way than the anonymous did.
  • But no. Elek. Zero. 
  • I have an absolute reason on why I chose to stop writing to him und he has no right to complain. If we were to argue on why I have stopped writing to him too, I'm sure gonna hit him hard with a skillet. 
Alololo. =D



  • I bet my husband knew about the love letter that that particular anonymous wrote for his/her partner. I wonder what my husband thinks of it. 
  • Do you think Syahmi will write to me again? 
  • Und do you think I'll write to Syahmi again?
  • Crap. 

Do whatever that pleases your spouse.
If you can't achieve all, at least give it a try before you admit defeat. 


Watching Fear Factor US -
Ayla: Kalau B, which one yang you nak makan? Cockroach or grasshopper (mana-mana pun makan together with maggots in blood bath and rat's hair)? 
Syahmi: Grasshopper.
Ayla: I pun. Kalau I tak nak makan apa-apa boleh tak B?
Syahmi: I pun rasa tak nak bagi you makan apa-apa (maksudnya Syahmi kena makan semua dalam fear factor tu but I don't).
Ayla : (ok tenang dan di awangan =D hehe. Well, bila husband kata no, it means no.)
  • Buatlah perkara-perkara yang romantic dan best-best sementara pasangan kita masih hidup. 
  • Peringatan untuk diri sendiri juga. 
  • Camtu B, jom masuk Fear Factor US yang khas untuk cinta-cinta tu =D So that you boleh buktikan cinta you pada I dengan memakan semua worms, maggots, flies, rectum, intestine, etc. 
  • Yeah right!

Popular Posts