That Mansion Up On The Hill

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. 

And those who , when they do an evil thing or wrong themselves, remember Allah and implore forgiveness for their sins - Who forgives sins except Allah only? - and will not knowingly repeat (the wrong) they did. 
- Al-Quran 3 : 135 -

"Say whuutt? Kakak please just push me but don't poke."
Amir Albanna und Almira Alhassan Alayoubi at a playground.

  • From my office, I am able to see the roof of a mansion up on the hill. Not my kind of mansion but hey, at least he/she owns one. 
  • I had experiences visiting people in their mansions. Oh boy, they are insanely rich. 
  • With a football field size lawn, a dining table that seats at least 18 people comfortably, a huge swimming pool that will take me ages to swim from end to end, etc. 
  • Allah Azzawajalla indeed has His plans which are always kept as secrets. 
  • Will I end up like them if I were to have millions of ringgit?
  • I might have a pet walrus und even make a private pool for it! 
  • "Hey all, this is my pet walrus. The name, Stella."
  • Stella? Stella Artois? 
  •  =D
  • Sexy gitu namanya Stella even though perutnya gelebeh dan tidak punyai bahu. 
The manja Amir Albanna suka mengusik.
Uncle Ajim always kena bully. =D

  • Khadijah, Rasulullah's S.A.W. wife was a businesswoman. She was rich und have had people working under her. I don't remember reading about Aishah, Rasulullah's S.A.W. wife went out to work. Aber I do know that she taught people (men women) to read Quran und anything about Islam.
  • Men und women came to see her und seek for advice/knowledge. 
  • Dalam hadith hadith yang diriwayatkan sekian sekian sekian tu, yang disebut 'Narated by Aishah' tu, Aishah tu isteri Rasulullah s.a.w. lah. Power kan.  
  • Wouldn't it be nice if people come to learn about Islam und seek knowledge in our mansion?
  • MasyaAllah. 
Hadith no: 132
Narrated: Aisha
said, "When I had menses, Allah's Messenger (SAW) would instruct me to wrap a lower garment and then he would kiss and embrace me." 
[Ahmed26039, Bukhari 203, Muslim 293, Nisai 373, Abu Dawud 268, Ibn e Majah 636]

Hadith no: 355
Narrated: Aisha
that Allah's Messenger (SAW) said, "If one of you feels sleepy while he is in prayer then let him go and sleep till sleep has departed from him, for, if one of you prays and he is drowsy then he might mean to make istighfar but may revile himself instead."
 [Ahmed 24341, Bukhari 212, Muslim 786, Abu Dawud 1310, Ibn e Majah 1370]

Remember this.


  •  So, what do you do with the mansion Allah s.w.t. has lent it to you?

 

Popular Posts