The Game Of Wealth
"I accumulated a great deal of wealth, but I realized from experience that persisting in that game- the game of accumulating wealth - was very dangerous and had no end, and it would consume my life and happiness. So, I changed my profession and found a job I liked in the publishing field, which did not generate much wealth, but it brought me happiness and served society. I advise every man who has accumulated enough wealth to suffice him, to stop playing this money-game and retire early, so he can enjoy what he has achieved and plan to do work that he likes, so that he can serve society and enjoy his time." - Beaverbrook
|Excited konon jadi boss.|
- My parents were responsible in shaping me. Aber now, at the age of 26, I am responsible upon myself. Well even though my husband has tremendous responsibilities in caring for his wife, I am still able to make decisions.
- I could have worked in England aber I decided to come home. I could have worked in big corporations aber I decided to work from home. My decisions are mine und none of my parents force me to be this und that.
- Aber I know that not all parents are cool und able to digest the fact that children are living their own dreams.
- Und not every husband supports his wife. Well, masa bercinta semua boleh. But bila dah kahwin, ada suami yang kerjanya asyik NO NO NO.
- How now brown cow?
|Oh now resting on Aunt Ayla's pillow after the hard work in her office.|
Luscious fingers of mine. The life of Amir Albanna.
- I know that some of us have regrets in marrying certain kind of people. Yeah, true colors only reveal themselves after years of marriage. No?
- Ada yang nak kahwin sangat dengan lelaki kaya, tapi after 5 years of marriage, lelaki itu dah tak kaya dah. Mula si isteri fikir nak cerai cari orang lain. Lepas tu si suami ugut nak bunuh isteri kalau she leaves the house. etc. etc. Astaghfirullah.
- Ada yang sibuk build up own empire tapi tak berjaya. Adapun yang empire sudah besar tapi collapse. Frust sampai nak bunuh diri etc. etc. Astaghfirullah.
- Perasaan amarah kerana tidak dapat suami kaya dan tak menjadi kaya terjadi amat berkait dengan niat seseorang ingin menjadi kaya.
- It is NOT WRONG to be rich. Malah digalakan supaya dapat membantu fakir miskin dalam bersedekah, berinfaq, berzakat, memberi hadiah dan sebagainya. Tetapi kita kena terima segala situasi yang kita sedang alami.
- Ustaz Azhar Idrus ada berkata bahawa haram jika kita membazir seperti membeli jam berharga RM230000 dimana duit itu sudah boleh bina rumah untuk fakir ataupun masjid.
- Jadi menjadi kaya hanya untuk kepentingan sendiri adalah tidak sesuai. Dan di akhirat kelak kita akan ditanya, apa yang telah kita lakukan dengan £ yang kita peroleh dari Allah s.w.t.
- Just imagine if we were billionaires, how much £ will be channeled for zakat? Allahuakbar. Mugkin dapat membantu fakir miskin keluar dari kepompong hidup mereka. Und just imagine what it feels like to be able to help the needy? Priceless.
|When asked to pose for Tok Abah, she gave me this.|
A big sister now.
- Therefore lets together work not for ourselves but for others. It doesn't matter how much we are making aber what matters most is that we are able to give.
- If one does not meet the criteria to pay Zakat, one can still infaq whatever one has to those who are in need.
- Allah has His way in rewarding those who help Him und Islam.
- Be patient. The reward will soon come.
- A gentle reminder, to those who have not paid Zakat Wang Simpanan, Zakat Perniagaan, Zakat Pendapatan, Zakat Harta etc. you can now pay online.
- I did mine online und again for the people of Kelantan =D Hehe. Thru here: www.e-maik.my (Majlis Agama Islam dan Adat Istiadat Melayu Kelantan)
- It's my own decision.
*Kisah tiada kena-mengena dengan yours truly, husband und the people that she knows. Contoh untuk dijadikan teladan semua. Dan yours truly tiada niat untuk membesarkan cerita beliau membayar Zakat cuma hanya ingin berkongsi choices dan cara bayaran.