Keep Tissues Close, Husband Closer Und Allah The Closest

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Syaitan has its' ways to manipulate us. Therefore guard our conscience und do not let Syaitan controls our minds. Recite the verse 255 of Surah Al-Baqarah, insyaAllah we will be protected from Syaitan. 

Yes, I am living with this type of people.
Happy Chinese New Year to the guy on the right.

  • I have been sneezing since yesterday morning. Alhamdulillah. With the running nose I'm having, I don't think it is appropriate for me to be around kids. 
  • Und yes, I slept with a box of Kleenex und still having it now on my desk. Since I've made a commitment to work today, flu is not a great excuse to ca-alip-boat cabut. 
Well, they both need to sabar with my craziness too.
Trying out niqab at bapak's favorite shop. The sales guy is a Rohingya from Burma.
Siapa nak duit dari bapak, silalah jual dengan humble dan tak sombong.
I tak faham kenapa Arab kalau tak nak beli kedai dia,
dia marah-marah. Padahal pandai cakap, "Tengok tengok dulu." 

  • The thing about Islam is, it is a religion that brings us peace und bliss. Whenever I don't feel at ease, I am glad that I have Allah s.w.t. that is willing to listen und answers my prayers regardless of how bad I am.
  • Allah is indeed The Most Forgiving, Al-Ghaffar und The Guide, Al-Hadi.
Surely I am most forgiving to whoever repents and believes and does good deeds. (Al-Qur'an, 20 : 82)
The One with Whose Guidance His believers were guided, and with His Guidance the living beings have been guided to what is beneficial for them and protected from what is harmful to them.
  • I like the way Allah s.w.t. keeps my future a secret. I always wonder what und how my life would be next year, the year after und so on. 
  • Even though it is not easy to face all obstacles und handle calamities, aber by having Allah s.w.t. in mind und heart does help in making decisions und taking actions. 
  • After all, Allah is The Most Sagacious, Al-Khabir.
The One Who Is Aware. The One Who Knows the truth of things.
Isi bag si kaki makan time di Saudi.
Siapa lagi kalau bukan yours truly punya =D
Keropok CheCik bagi pun ada y'all.

  • I saw Zeitgeist Addendum with Syahmi the last two nights und came to conclusion that the director, Peter Joseph failed to see the beauty of Islam. 
  • If one studies in depth und practices Islam the way of life, exercising zakat, discarding interest @ riba', settling debt, avoiding corruption etc. I do believe that human progress will increase drastically. 
  • Monetary gain will come after interest of people.
  • Aber tycoons, certain millionaires billionaires und certain politicians are still involved in corruptions. Those who avoid corruption will be assassinated. 
  • How now brown cow?


  • Just don't let the disbelievers run our country. 


Popular Posts