We don't know how hurt it is unless we become the victim. Don't simply assume that the things we do to others are "small matters" as we don't really know how small is small und how big is big. A tiny calamity might change someone into somebody that you wish you didn't know.
- A person who does negative things und expect the victim to "relax" oder "chill" is someone who has a frozen heart. In order to feel at ease, he/she has to seek for forgiveness from Allah s.w.t. und also to ask for an apology from the victim.
- Und we all know; apologizing to the victim is more difficult to do than seeking for forgiveness from Allah s.w.t.
- So dare to hurt others? Physically, mentally und emotionally?
Say : O My slaves who have been prodigal to their own hurt! Despair not of the mercy of Allah, Who forgives all sins. He is the Forgiving, the Merciful. - Al-Quran, 39 : 53 -
|Azeem made a supplication before Tawaf Wada', |
leaving Tanah Haram for Malaysia.
|Azeem spotted this while on our way to clock tower food court.|
- We are aware that life on earth is too short aber only a few of us know what to do with the remaining time we have.
- Those who feel unpretty will spend hours grooming und end up appear in public in revealing clothes.
- Those who feel under privileged will spend longs hours working to reach to the top of the hierarchy.
- Those who are ill will spend hours searching for all sorts of medicines und remedy.
- Those who are filthy rich will spend hours generating more money while the wife will spend hours in designers boutiques.
- The question then comes, what have we done to let ourselves und our loved ones into Allah's Paradise?
Syurga itu abadi. Sebuah tempat yang tidak dapat difikirkan dengan lanjutnya oleh akal.
Say: Shall I inform you of something better than that? For those who keep from evil, with their Lord, are Gardens underneath which rivers flow wherein they will abide, and pure companions, and contentment from Allah. Allah is Seer of His bondmen. -Al-Quran , 3:15 -