You Are Our Saving Grace
We need to constantly check on the things that we've done. Take some time to learn on how to fix problems und change to become a better person. Yeah right it is not easy to change, aber every good transition comes a reward. We don't want to miss that. Not a bit.
- Saving grace =
( Christian theology ) a state of sanctification by God; the state of one who is under such divine influence.
|Alhamdulillah. The new masjid is now open for all of us.|
The beauty is hidden by the orange/khaki walls.
|Alhamdulillah. Lebih kurang 3-4 saf bagi lelaki yang hadir untuk Isya' semalam di minggu yang kedua.|
InsyaAllah lebih ramai lagi pada waktu akan datang.
|Ruang solat yang sangat selesa und fully air conditioned.|
Syahmi shared with me, katanya RM25mil cost buat masjid ni.
Jadi semua jemput datang, kalau tak datang membazir lah bina cantik cantik mahal mahal.
- One of my dearest sahabat, Hid left for Auckland yesterday. I managed to send her off at the airport und glad to meet her family too. They came all the way from Kuantan just to bid Hid farewell. Such lovely people.
- Hid was my classmate aber we were not that close back in MRSM. I was always 'away' due to my responsibilities thus only got to see her during class session.
- We became close when I was living in England. We exchanged messages und we did speak on the phone for a few times. She was one of the first people to receive the news of me ending my 'solo' days with Syahmi.
- Und now is her turn to leave her home for ilmu. She was worried about her mother aber I told her that Allah s.w.t. will take care of that. By the look of her relatives, insyaAllah they will look after her beautiful mother while she's away.
|Hid, please make Doa for me und family no matter where you are.|
Praying that yesterday was not our last goodbye und insyaAllah we will meet again.
If not in Malaysia during summer break, might be in NZ =D
|Cilok photo from Fara D =D Hehe|
All the best to Hid und Fara D. May Allah reward the both of you with goodness.
Be great und wise lecturers alright ladies!
- Oh Allah, You are our saving grace.