Allah The Most Forgiving, No one Else.

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


There are times when I do forget about these things... Please remind me.

Disebutkan dalam sebuah hadis qudsi, di mana Allah berfirman, Seorang hamba melakukan dosa dan berdoa,"Ya Rabbi, aku telah melakukan dosa maka ampunilah aku.’Rabbnya berfirman, Hamba-Ku mengetahui bahawa dia mempunyai Rabb yang akan mengampuni dan menghapus dosanya, maka Aku ampuni hamba-Ku itu”Kemudian waktu berjalan dan orang itu tetap seperti itu hingga masa yang telah ditentukan Allah, hingga orang itu kembali melakukan dosa yang lain. Orang itupun kembali berdoa, Ya Rabbi, aku kembali melakukan dosa, maka ampunilah dosaku.’Allah berfirman, ‘Hamba-Ku mengetahui bahawa dia mempunyai Rabb yang akan mengampuni dan menghapus dosanya, maka Aku ampuni hamba-Ku ituKemudian waktu berjalan dan orang itu tetap seperti itu hingga masa yang telah ditentukan Allah, hingga orang itu kembali melakukan dosa yang lain. Orang itupun kembali berdoa, Ya Rabbi, aku kembali melakukan dosa, maka ampunilah dosaku.’Allah berfirman, Hamba-Ku mengetahui bahawa dia mempunyai Rabb yang akan mengampuni dan menghapus dosanya, maka Aku ampuni hamba-Ku itu’… [Diriwayatkan oleh al-Bukhari dan Muslim lihat: al-Lu’lu’ wa al-Marjan (1754) dan lihatlah: Fathul Baari juz 13 hal. 46 dan setelahnya]

  • Taken from http://akuislam.com/
  • I used to worry that Allah s.w.t. has had enough with me und my mistakes. Aber I learnt that Allah s.w.t. is The Most Forgiving so I shouldn't stop seeking for forgiveness no matter what.  
Syahmi shredding carrot for our sandwiches.
Since about a year ago I like to have shredded carrot und salad in my sandwich.
Note: SHREDDED carrot. I don't fancy carrot aber I am able to swallow it when it's shredded.
Mama reminded me of the shredded carrot a few days ago
und alhamdulillah husband prepared for us last evening. 

  • This then made me think, have I ever been completely oblivious of my own mistakes towards others? If yes, please let me know. I would like to apologize for all the negative things that I did to you people. T_T
Curi lihat sama phone dia! =D
Texting siapa tu...
  • When I talk about Forgiveness, I put it right next to Istiqamah. Oh only Allah s.w.t. knows how difficult it is for me to Istiqamah. 
  • T_T 
  • Istiqamah in doing all the things that Allah Azzawajalla would like us to do. 
  • Yes, I have read stories about Rasulullah s.a.w. und how forgiving Allah s.w.t. is. Superb. 
  • I pray to You ya Rabb, let me be able to forgive those who leave scars in my heart as much as I want You to forgive me for all my past, present und future sins. 
Kekadang di sebalik suka ada sembunyi kesedihan.
Facial expression und eyes tell tales.
Husband und his bestbuddy, Albanna.
  • There are billions of people who do things against Allah s.w.t., aber He still forgives those who repent und seek for His forgiveness. How amazing is that. 

Popular Posts