To those who read, probably understand the situations our Prophets had to go through. Aber if we were to open our eyes, ears und mind, we'll be able to have empathy. The disease has been there, since our great forefathers.
- Do you know the story about Prophet Lut a.s und his people who practiced their perversion (sodomy)? When Prophet Lut a.s. came to them, detested their activity und warned them explicitly, they did not heed und continued rejecting Prophet Lut a.s.
We also (sent) Lut: He said to his people: “Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practise your lusts on men in preference to women : ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.”
And his people gave no answer but this: they said, “Drive them out of your city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!” (Surat al-Araf: 80-82)
- Due to that, Prophet Lut a.s. prayed to Allah s.w.t. for His help. Upon Prophet Lut's prayer, Allah sent down:
When Our Decree issued, We turned (the cities) upside down, and rained down on them brimstones hard as baked clay, spread, layer on layer,-Marked as from thy Lord: Nor are they ever far from those who do wrong! (Surah Hud: 82-83)
- I had cut the long story short. Read more about Prophet Lut a.s. und his people here.
- There are more stories about people who were destroyed und who are mentioned in the Al-Quran ie. Prophet Hud und his people etc.
|Konon tenung tea dengan harapan dapat brew lebih cepat.|
It took the two of us to prepare a small jug of milk tea at his parents'. Haih...
Well, we don't have the skill of making tea,
let alone preparing one with sweetened condensed milk T_T.
- This made me think about the reality of Malay Muslim men (not homosexual though). On why do most of them choose to cheat on their wives? I don't know the exact statistic aber I feel like every one out of two families does experience this situation.
- Allah The Almighty. Have we not listen to His words? Have the words of Allah mean nothing to us? Why aren't we forbidding evil in us?
- I believe that almost all men make promises to sincerely care und love their spouse as long as they live. Promise to be loyal und be at their best attitude right after akad nikah. Aber where have the promises gone to?
- Allah, Al'Alim (The All Knowing).
Sahih Al Bukhari - Book of Wills And Testaments (Wasaayaa)
Volumn 004, Book 051, Hadith Number 012.
Narated By Abu Huraira RA : The Prophet PBUH said, "The signs of a hypocrite are three: Whenever he speaks he tells a lie; whenever he is entrusted he proves dishonest; whenever he promises he breaks his promise."
- Same goes to us wives. We need to always make sure that what ever we do is due to Allah s.w.t. Not for the sake of making sure that our husbands won't find other ladies.
- That is beyond our control. If we have tried our best to execute our duty as a wife und live according to Islam, und when the husband decides to cheat, then we leave the rest to Allah s.w.t.
- Do not go out making arrangements und appointments for cosmetic surgery.
- Do not go out seeking for help from witches oder practicing black magic.
- Do not go out flirting with other man as an act of revenge.
- Remember, Allahul Musta'an (Allah is the one whose help is sought).
|Look presentable und care of hygiene are very important.|
Islam encourages both husband und wife to wear what pleases the spouse,
as long as not against Syarak.
Zara Gold is now available at : The Sale
- Und yes this disease does not only attack men aber women too. We might not be receiving the brimstones rain now in Dunya, aber what awaits us during the day of judgement is unknown to us.
- Guard our eyes und heart. Whenever we see someone who is more charming und gentleman, look away und recite "Astaghfirullah (I ask Allah for forgiveness)" Do not take that chance to continue looking, batting eyelashes, etc. Allah s.w.t. knows what is within us so do what ever we can.
- We are indeed getting closer to death. I believe that we have other important things to be worried about compared to the worry of being caught cheating with someone else.
- We once said that we marry our spouse due to "Lillahi Ta'ala".
- So walk the talk.