Definitely Not Lazy

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

When you speak but they refuse to listen, then once you reach the dot, keep silent. They will definitely say something just to oppose you und when that happen, remain silent und walk away. 

Welcome to the family oh lemon grass (serai). Just before I left for bapak's from my elder brother's home,
my sister in law's mom dug out a few stalks of lemon grass for my mom. I then asked her for some
und without hesitation, she gave me more than what I needed. Syukurillah. I called her Mak Cik.
Mak Cik is one superwoman. You'll be amazed once you get to know her. Trust me.

  • I'm the type who doesn't follow teachings without reasonings. I don't eat with my right hand without knowing the why(s) behind it, I don't wear paddlepop hijab because I know it doesn't bring any benefit to me und to my husband oder family, I don't drive some cars that are in trend oder due to hype, I don't perform Duha prayer without knowing the why(s) behind it und etc. 
  • When I first heard about Bersih 2.0 (Walk For Democracy), I asked Syahmi on the objectives und aims behind it. He did not tell me all instead, he forwarded to me the information. Then I asked for people who were behind it und the leaders who supported that mission. 

KUBANG KERIAN, 24 Jun: Mursyidul Am PAS, Tuan Guru Datuk Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat berkata, langkah mengadakan hmpunan aman Bersh 2.0 terpaksa diambil oleh rakyat negara ini sebagai tanda mereka amat membenci ketidakadilan Suruhanjaya Pilihan Raya (SPR) yang diamanahkan untuk mengendalikan pilihan raya negara secara telus.
Katanya, perhimpunan besar-besaran yang akan diadakan pada 9 Julai ini wajar diikuti oleh seluruh rakyat negara ini bagi memberi isyarat agar SPR bertindak seadil yang boleh.
“Kita diberi pilihan untuk membuat sesuatu yang baik, kita tidak boleh dipaksa untuk melakukan sesuatu mengikut kehendak orang lain, oleh itu bagi umat Islam tindakan membantah perkara ini adalah amat wajar dan sesuai dengan naluri manusia yang inginkan kebaikan bagi diri mereka,” ujar beliau. - Source: HarakahDaily

  • Note the "Kubang Kerian", that is the place where yours truly und her elder brother were born. If you do not know where the heck is Kubang Kerian, go und google. I'm not telling.  
  • I am not a Nik Aziz fanatic. I am not a PAS member. When some people claimed the main aim of Bersih 2.0 is to fight for LGBT community, I started to do more readings about it. It didn't make sense to me for Nik Aziz, Hadi und Marina Mahathir to support LGBT. So I figured, people who were opposing Bersih 2.0 were truly digesting the mainstream media. 
  • Syabas.
Albanna's sister und cousins (from left Damia, Nabil und Lily).
Yes, Albanna with his new hair style.
Und that's him making his "peace".

  • So on the day of the rally, I sat in front of the t.v. , with a laptop in front of me und my mobile phone next to me. Of course, eagerly waiting for updates from Syahmi who was in K.L. Central to be part of the rally. While he was looking for water to wash his face due to the tear gas, I told myself that I had to do something. 
  • Feeling disgust with the negative comments made about Bersih 2.0 on my facebook wall, I decided to reply a few of the comments. Oh boy, when it came to replying relatives', I said once, twice, then after a few minutes of changing ideas, I decided to stop. I realized that the comments meant nothing to them. 
  • Of course I felt hurt being accused of supporting LGBT. Allahul Musta'an. 
  • Allahul Musta'an.
  • Allahul Musta'an.
Central Market. Yes I was not in yellow.
I don't fancy the colour yellow actually. 

  • When I first heard about Bersih 3.0, I told myself no more making comments on facebook. I wouldn't want to waste my time entertaining those who opposed the objectives etc. So I went to K.L. together with Syahmi. 
  • I never did talk to anyone whenever I took the KTM train before aber on that day, almost everyone was friendly und we instantly made a small group und walk together from place to place. 
  • Once we reached Central Market, Syahmi saw his friend und spent a few minutes chatting. Our group members then made their ways to other places. Not long after, we heard shoutings und could see some people were attacked with tear gas. 
  • Then that moment came when everyone in that particular area tried to get away from the tear gas. So we ran to the K.L. train station. =D Yes, yours truly jogged und walked as fast as Bolt does. Hehehe. 
  • We took a train to Bank Negara. Oh boy. Oh boy. The situation was quite intense compared to Central Market. A few people were shouting at the police to stop hitting or something. Hish! 
Tok Mama with her grandchildren.
Playing lego blocks in Swensen's.

  • Yes, who says yours truly didn't walk her talk? =D
  • I believe that I have the rights to make world a better place. 
  • Und so do you.




Popular Posts